- Text smaller
- Text bigger
Since the newspaper wars of the 1930s to the present stagnant status of the media, with the exception of such sites as WND, little has been written about the future, except the bubble brains from the psychic world of late night TV.
However, last Wednesday there was a breakthrough when this HeartBeat column opened God’s Word to discover the truth.
And the interest has been overwhelming, for I received 133 e-mails in a two-day period. Most just wanted to praise editor Joseph Farah for allowing this space for such startling, and mostly, unwritten netpaper view of WHAT
IS REALLY IS HAPPENING.
While Hollywood churns out fiction with flicks such as “Armageddon,” the fabulous and sensational sequences of events as detailed between Daniel and Revelation are left to the theologians, and not everyday people such as you and me.
The basis for this column about the End Times sequel is from a Messianic congregation in Nashville, Tenn. — Yeshuat Yisrael.
THE PAST — Events that are already fulfilled
1. The past always reveals our future, and the starting point, probably should be about 6 B.C.E, when Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Messiah) was born in Bethlehem.
2. And then in 33 C.E. (A.D.), God in the flesh was crucified at Golgotha for every man’s sins. However, He arose again after three days and now sits on the right hand of the Father in Heaven. Death and Satan were defeated forever.
3. Before Jesus rose from the dead, He predicted the complete destruction of the Temple. Such devastation of the Jerusalem worship center happened in 70 A.D. (Matthew 24:2). He was not only the Saviour, but also the true prophet of the Father.
4. The Bible is so true, that the Jewish dispersion appears in Deuteronomy
28:15-29, Ezekiel 36:2-8, and Zechariah 10:9.
5. Church Age — Mystery form of the Kingdom Matthew 13.
The Church Age is characterized by the seven churches in Revelation. The writer is speaking of seven actual first century churches and all churches throughout the ages. There is a pattern between these churches and periods of church history. Ephesus (30-100 A.D.) Apostolic Age of the Church Revelation 2:1. Smyrna (100-313 A.D.) Roman Persecution of the Church Revelation 2:8. Pergamum (313-600 A.D.) Age of Constantine Revelation 2:12. Thyatira (600-1517 A.D.) Dark Ages Revelation 2:18. Sardis (1517-1648 A.D.) Reformation of the Church Revelation 3:1. Philadelphia (1648-1900 A.D.) “Great Awakening” Missionary Movement Revelation 3:7. Laodicea (1900-present day) Apostasy and Lukewarm Church. Revelation 3:14.
6. Islam — 622 A.D. Arab hatred toward Israel. Islam is the ultimate replacement theology. Islam teaches a new form of legalism (and worship of a moon god, Allah) that is a reaction against the Sonship of the Messiah and a replacement of the promises of Israel to the Arab peoples. Ezekiel 35:1-15, Ezekiel 36:2, Jeremiah 50:7,11.
7. The Age will be characterized by general local wars, famine, earthquakes, and false messiahs.
Matthew 24:6-7: “And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but the end is not yet.”
THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS:
1. Nation against Nation, Kingdom against Kingdom — Major worldwide conflict that begin the End Times or Last Days: World Wars I and II (1914,1939). Matthew 24:7.
2. Both World Wars had major Jewish implications, The Holocaust and the Zionist Movement.
3. State of Israel is established in 1948. Israel is established as a secular nation in unbelief for a future judgment known as a Time of Jacob’s Trouble, the Bible speaks of a great gathering of Gentile Armies against Jerusalem. If this is true, then the return of Israel in 1948 is a significant fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Ezekiel 20:33-35, Ezekiel 22:17, Zephaniah 2:1.
4. Jerusalem the capital of Israel is under Jewish control (1967). Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15, 2 Thessalonians 2:3, Revelation 11:2.
Israel negotiates peace (possibly the Wye Memorandum, if it ever comes into effect) with Arab neighbors. This sets the stage for the Non-Arab invasion of Ezekiel 38, where Arab nations will not be involved in this conflict because of the peace treaty. Non Arab nations will come against Israel.
1. A Peace treaty with the Arab states will lead into non-Arab conflict involving an invasion of Israel. Ezekiel 38 (Rosh — Russia; Cush — Ethiopia;
Meshech — Moscow; Libya — Put; Tubal — Tubalsk,Siberia; Gomer — Germany; Persia — Iran; Togarmah — Armenia).
2. The One World Government will be established (One Horn). Daniel 7:23.
3. One world government divides into 10 kingdoms (Ten Horn). Daniel 7:24a.
4. The Rise of Anti-Christ, (Anti-Messiah who opposes the real Messiah) is different from the other nations that ruled the earth. Some believe the Anti-Messiah will serve as a false Messiah for the Jewish People. This is not the case. He is the one world leader who takes over the Jewish Temple and claims himself as God. The Anti-Christ is of Roman origin, the prince of the people who destroyed the city. Daniel 7:24
5. Period of peace and false security 3 1/2 year period of false peace for Israel. Turmoil for the rest of the world. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 6.* Blackout Joel 2:31. 7.* Return of Eliyahu HaNavi (Elijah the Prophet) the forerunner of the Messiah. Malachi 5:4-6, Malachi 3:1, Isaiah 40:3. 8. * The Third Temple will be restored and sacrifices will be re-instituted at the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Daniel 9:27, Isaiah 66:1.
*The order of these events is not confirmed until the events work their way out in the future.
RAPTURE OF THE BELIEVERS IN YESHUA (Jesus):
New Testament Saints — All believers in the Messiah, after the cross. The Church is composed of Believing Jews and Gentiles beginning at Acts Chapter 2 until the Rapture. The fact is that the Messiah can come at any time to gather the New Testament Saints. There are no preconditions for the “catching away of believers.” If Messiah comes in the middle of the tribulation or the end then we would know exactly when he is coming and then we would get ready. The scriptures teach that the Messiah will come secretly before the wrath. The Second Coming is exactly seven years after the signing of the covenant with the Anti-Christ, but the rapture could happen at any moment.
THE SHOFAR WILL SOUND:
Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last blast of the shofar (trumpet), the Tikiah Gadolah; for the shofar will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, “Death is swallowed up in victory.” 1 Corinthians 15: 51-54.
The Rapture can come at any moment. Matthew 24:42,44, Luke 12:35.
2. Mansions are being prepared for believers. John 14:1-3.
3. Believers will meet the Messiah in the air (dead ones will rise first) 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.
4. Believers receive glorified bodies. 1 Corinthians 15:50-58.
5. Believers are delivered from the wrath to come. 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10.
6. Yeshua (Jesus) will come secretly before the wrath. Luke 21:36, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-10.
7. Shofar (Trumpet) of Righteousness blown. 1 Corinthians 15:52 8. There are normal conditions on the earth Matthew 24:38-44.
Note: that the Church is not mentioned at anytime during the Wrath in the book of Revelations, The church is heavily mentioned during the first three chapters, and not again until Revelation. 19:11-16. Tribulation Saints are all believers who accept the Messiah Yeshua after the church is raptured. There are believers present during the entire tribulation. In fact, the purpose of the tribulation is to bring people to faith by means of God’s wrath and cause them to cry out the Messiah. The Church is not mentioned in any tribulation passage. The elect, believers, tribulation saints who come to Messiah after the rapture, but the Church is not mentioned in any passage.
BEMA SEAT JUDGMENT FOR CHURCH SAINTS ONLY FOR REWARDS:
Believers will be judged. Not for their sins because our sins were judged on the cross. We are judged for our works done in the body. Our works will be judged at the Bema. The Bema is the term for the Judgment Seat. In the synagogue the Bema is the raised platform in the center of the synagogue where the Torah is read. Jesus will be at the Bema to judge our works.
1. An accounting of our works will be given. Romans 14:10-12.
2. Basis of this judgment. 2 Corinthians 5:10.
3. Bad works are burned. 1 Corinthians 3:10-15.
4. Five types of crowns will be given to those who are faithful: Incorruptible Crown, 1 Corinthians 9:24-25. Crown of Rejoicing, 1 Thessalonians 2:19. Crown of Righteousness, 2 Timothy 4:7-8. Crown of Life, James 1:12, Revelation 2:10. Crown of Glory, 1 Peter 5:2-4.
THE GREAT TRIBULATION:
SEVEN YEAR PERIOD OF JUDGMENT AND WRATH OF GOD
Signing of the Seven Year covenant with the Anti-Messiah Daniel 9:27.
First Quarter – Seven Seal Judgments. Revelation 6.
Anti-Messiah conquest (White horse). Daniel 11:36-38, Revelation 6:12.
World War I of the Tribulation (Red horse). Revelation 6:4.
Famine (Black horse). Revelation 6:5
One quarter of Earth destroyed (Pale horse). Revelation 6:8.
5. Persecution of Tribulation Saints, the elect believers after the Rapture Revelation 6:9.
General Natural Convulsions, Black Out. II Revelation 6:12.
7. One hundred, forty-four thousand Jewish Male Evangelists are chosen from the 12 tribes. Revelation 7:1-8.
8. Worldwide revival from all nations. Revelation 7:9-17.
9. Silence for half an hour. Revelation 8:1.
10. Two Jewish Witnesses in Jerusalem. Zechariah 4:11-14, Revelation 11:3-6.
11. Religious System: Ecclesiastical Babylon. Revelation 17:1-6.
B. Second Quarter — Seven Trumpet judgments.
One-third of Dry Earth destroyed. Revelation 8:7.
2. One-third of Salt water destroyed. Revelation 8:8.
3. One-third of Fresh water destroyed. Revelation 8:10.
4. One-third of Heavens destroyed. Revelation 8:13.
5. Blackout III — First invasion of Demons. Revelation 9:2.
6. Release of the 4 bound fallen angels of Euphrates. Revelation 3:1-4.
7. One-third of humanity is destroyed. Revelation 9:15.
8. Messiah will inherit the Kingdom Revelation 11:15. 9. Temple will be rebuilt and sacrifices re-instituted. (They are preparing today!)
C. Events during the Middle of the Tribulation.
World War II of the Tribulation. Daniel 11:40-45.
Anti-Messiah is killed. Revelation 13:3.
Satan cast down to the Earth. Revelation 12:7-12.
Anti-Messiah raised by Satan. Revelation 13:3.
5. Three kings killed, 7 kings submit. Daniel 7:24, Revelation 17:12-13.
6. Ecclesiastical Babylon Destroyed. Revelation 17:16.
7. Two witnesses killed and resurrected on the third day. This is in keeping with Jesus’ words of witness to Israel. No sign will be given except the sign of Jonah, a three-day resurrection. Zechariah 4:11-14, Revelation 11:3-13.
Seven-year covenant broken after 3 1/2 years. Isaiah 28:14-22.
The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24:15, Daniel 9:27.
The False Prophet. Revelation 13:11-15.
11. Mark of the Beast: The number of his name is “666” and the worship of the Anti-Messiah (Anti-Christ). Revelation 13:16-18.
12. Persecution of the Jews begins. Revelation 12:1-17, Matthew 24:15-18.
D. Events during the second Half of the Tribulation — Six Bowl judgments.
Sores on those with the Mark of the Beast. Revelation 16:2.
Salt Water is destroyed Revelation 16:3.
Fresh water is destroyed Revelation 16:4.
Heat of the Sun is increased Revelation 16:8.
Blackout IV Revelation 16:10.
Euphrates dried up Revelation 16:12.
Two-third of all Jews do not survive the tribulation Zechariah 13:8-9.
8. War of the Great Day of God the Almighty World War III of the Tribulation.
E. The timeline continues…
1. Armageddon — gathering of the Gentile Nations in Har Meggido. Revelation 16:16, Revelation 19:17-21.
Destruction of Babylon. Zechariah 5:5-11, Isaiah 13:1-5.
Fall of Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:1-19, Zechariah 14:1-2.
4. Flee to Bozrah, the mountainous rock fortress. Matthew 24:16, Isaiah 33:16.
5. Gathering of the Jews in Petra also called Bozrah (sheepfold) located in Southern Jordan. Micah 2:12-13, Jeremiah 49:13-14.
(Nowhere in scripture is there an indication of a “Battle of Armageddon” only a gathering of Gentile nations for the purpose of conflict with Israel, the Battle begins in Petra or Bozrah in the southern region of Jordan.)
F. National Regeneration of Israel — All Surviving Israel will be Saved!
1. Confession of Israel’s National sin. Leviticus 26:40-42, Jeremiah 3:11-18, Hosea 5:15.
Pleading for Messiah’s Return. Matthew 23:37-39, Joel 2:28-32.
3. All Israel (the 1/3 that survive the Tribulation) will be saved by NEW COVENANT. Romans 11:25-27, Jeremiah 31:31-34.
Jeremiah 31:31: “Behold, days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, (32) not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them,” declares the Lord. (33) “But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares the Lord, “I will put My law within them, and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. (34) “And they shall not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, `Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares the Lord, “for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”
If you or your family want to escape this ill-fated planet, it won’t be through suicide, for the Heaven’s Gate followers are all now in hell, but through believing and living for the one true God, Jesus Christ. Also today’s cults, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, etc. will be doomed as well despite their demonic messages all in the Name of Jesus.
Now, don’t you find the truth much more interesting than worrying about who’s going to win the Oscars and the junk is spewing out for the masses and Slick Willie’s affairs, etc.?
Another important truth: Watch Israel, and God’s Holy City, Jerusalem, for Israel holds the key to mankind’s future.
NEXT: More on the End Times and a sampling of WND readers’ reaction to the TRUTH.