With a new Arab-Israeli war looming, and America heading relentlessly toward a showdown with Iraq’s Saddam Hussein, WorldNetDaily is dedicating the June edition of its popular Whistleblower magazine entirely to the boiling Middle East.
Long on the drawing board, this extraordinary issue promises to be as comprehensive and dramatic as WND’s highly acclaimed November 2001 issue, “JIHAD: The radical Islamic threat to America.”
“I predict June’s Whistleblower will be the definitive journalistic report on the Middle East conflict. I urge WorldNetDaily’s readers not to miss it,” said WND Editor and CEO Joseph Farah, an Arab-American journalist whose writings on the Middle East have created an international firestorm.
Farah’s cutting-edge reporting and analysis will be featured in the June Whistleblower.
SPECIAL FREE OFFER: Since so many readers are intensely interested in the Middle East, WND has made special arrangements – for a limited time, and while supplies last – to send new Whistleblower subscribers, FREE, a copy of the celebrated book Battleground: Fact and Fantasy in Palestine. This classic primer on the Mideast, considered one of the best-written, most informative and accurate histories of the Arab-Israeli conflict, normally sells for $19.99 plus shipping at WorldNetDaily’s online store. Right now, new Whistleblower subscribers can receive it at no charge.
Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Jeanne J. Kirkpatrick calls the book “an eye-opener,” adding: “It is well written, informative, fast-paced and debunks some carefully cultivated myths concerning Israel and the Middle East.” And former congressman and cabinet secretary Jack Kemp, says: “‘Battleground’ is one of the best written and most informative histories of the Arab-Israeli conflict. … I advise everyone to read it.”
Every month, Whistleblower takes an in-depth, investigative look at a different issue – as a rule, issues that are vitally important, though typically ignored or underreported, by the “mainstream press.”
In fact, the current issue of Whistleblower (May) focuses on the press itself, and is titled “THE NEWS MAFIA:
A groundbreaking look at media bias and the future of the free press.”
Other upcoming issues of Whistleblower will be dedicated to in-depth coverage of:
- The mainstreaming of homosexuality: The problem of predatory homosexual priests (and the resulting all-out attack on the Catholic Church); the Boy Scouts of America under continual siege; the push for “gay” adoption; the teaching of homosexual activist “propaganda” in America’s elementary schools; and much more.
- Home-schooling: A quiet revolution has been taking place in America, an educational movement that some revile, while others call it the last, best hope for the nation.
- Divorce: That one in two U.S. marriages ends in divorce is widely known and lamented. But the ramifications of family breakdown go far beyond what most people think. Is there hope for the American family? This edition of Whistleblower aims to answer that question.
- “Dangerous medicine:” featuring an in-depth investigative look at the largely unreported controversy over vaccines and their safety.
- Abortion: A groundbreaking and truly shocking issue featuring little-known insider information from former abortionists-turned-whistleblowers, sexual molestation and rape in abortion clinics; and much more.
Subscribe to Whistleblower now, receive WND’s May issue on the news media, the special June edition on the Middle East conflict, followed by 10 more power-packed monthly issues – and while supplies last, your own FREE copy of the comprehensive, 323-page, myth-destroying book, “Battleground.”