For 24 hours only, WorldNetDaily is giving away FREE one of the most acclaimed videos ever made about America and freedom.
“A Nation Adrift” — which masterfully chronicles American history from Christopher Columbus to the present – will be sent FREE to every reader who takes out a 2-year subscription to WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, or who renews their subscription for 2 years, before Tuesday, July 8 at 10 p.m. Pacific.
Readers who subscribe to Whistleblower for one year before 10 p.m. Pacific Tuesday will receive 13 issues for the price of 12 – the 13th being the blockbuster issue on restoring America to the moral and constitutional framework its founders intended – titled “Taking America Back.” Subtitled “An inspired action plan for restoring liberty to ‘the land of the free,'” this issue is a virtual blueprint for defeating the destructive ideologies and agendas that currently dominate much of American life.
The free copy of Whistleblower’s “Taking America Back” issue will also be sent free to all two-year subscribers and renewals, in addition to the video.
‘Finest ever produced’
“This documentary takes you on a journey — from Christopher Columbus to Jamestown, from Valley Forge to the Constitutional Convention, from the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution, from the First World War to the Stock Market Crash, from FDR to the present,” says “A Nation Adrift” producer Brian Barkley. “Our journey will give a basic grasp of God’s sovereign hand behind the history of our nation, which our founding fathers so clearly understood. The result of this journey will give us a better understanding of where America is today, how she arrived here, and where she must turn at this critical hour.”
The 90-minute video, which sells for $24.95 plus shipping, has received high praise:
- “Should be viewed by everyone across the nation.” –Don Wildmon, president, American Family Association
- “I expect it to have a major impact on audiences wherever it is shown.” –D. James Kennedy, pastor, Coral Ridge Ministries
- “An excellent video presentation of the moral and spiritual crisis in America and the urgent necessity of recovering the truth about America’s Christian heritage.” –Peter Marshall, author and historian
- “‘A Nation Adrift’ is an excellent history lesson concerning the religious roots of America. Every person in this country, young and old, should enjoy viewing it.” –Bill Dannemeyer, U.S. congressman
- “‘A Nation Adrift’ is one of the finest [videos on America] that’s ever been produced … the finest in content and the finest in technical quality.” –Marlin Maddoux, “Point of View” radio talk show host
- “In only 90 minutes, a viewer can see and hear enough new and significant information to all but obviate the need to even take a U.S. history class. This video should be seen by every American.” –Dale Mason, vice president, Gospel Films
- “An upbeat, unforgettable evening of entertainment. Feel good about America again.” –Dan Faddis, Impact Resources
Focus on U.S. Constitution
The current issue (July) of WND’s acclaimed Whistleblower magazine, titled “THE CONSTITUTION: America’s ultimate battleground,” is a no-holds-barred exploration of whether the Constitution is still America’s “supreme law of the land.”
(The upcoming August Whistleblower will be dedicated entirely to America’s out-of-control judicial system, focusing in particular on the United States Supreme Court.)
“THE CONSTITUTION: America’s ultimate battleground” shines a bright journalistic spotlight on a critical question: Is the U.S. Constitution, as many today contend, a “living” document whose interpretation can change and evolve over the decades, so that it means whatever legislators and judges want it to mean? Or, is it still the supreme law of the land, which must govern every aspect of government according to the original intent of its framers – a document that severely restricts government, especially at the national level, while guaranteeing the “unalienable rights” of American citizens?
(Note: Although the previous edition of Whistleblower, “THE NEW WORLD RE-ORDER,” is dated “May 2003,” this issue on “THE CONSTITUTION” is dated “July 2003.” There is no issue dated “June.” This is a one-time correction to the way our issues are dated to increase their “shelf life.” All subscribers will, of course, still receive a full 12 issues.)
Taking readers on a dazzling tour of this most amazing of all national charters in history, and highlighting many of the fierce legal battles currently raging over it, are some of today’s most respected constitutional experts and fighters, including Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy S. Moore (the so-called “10 Commandments” judge), and WND’s own Joseph Farah, author of “Taking America Back.”
The special offer for the free video, “A Nation Adrift,” is good in the U.S.A. only, and while supplies last.
“I am confident,” said Constitution Party presidential candidate Howard Phillips, “that if every American took the time to view ‘A Nation Adrift,’ it would have a history-changing impact on our nation’s course.”
- SUBSCRIBE to Whistleblower for two years before Tuesday, July 8 at 10 p.m. Pacific and receive a FREE copy of “A Nation Adrift,” a $24.95 value, plus a FREE copy of Whistleblower’s “Taking America Back” special edition. Subscribe for one year and receive the FREE copy of Whistleblower’s “Taking America Back” edition.
- RENEW your Whistleblower subscription for two years before Tuesday, July 8 at 10 p.m. Pacific and receive a FREE copy of “A Nation Adrift,” a $24.95 value, plus a FREE copy of Whistleblower’s “Taking America Back” special edition. Subscribe for one year and receive the FREE copy of Whistleblower’s “Taking America Back” edition.