Marking today’s 7th anniversary of the downing of TWA Flight 800 – a disaster marked, say critics, by a brazen government coverup of likely terrorist involvement – WorldNetDaily is giving away FREE the blockbuster expose book “First Strike: TWA Flight 800 and the Attack on America.”
Until 10 p.m. Pacific tonight, this explosive and celebrated investigative report – which uses scores of eyewitnesses accounts to demolish the government’s official “exploding-fuel-tank” and makes a compelling case for terrorist involvement in the crash – will be sent as a FREE gift to every WND reader who subscribes to Whistleblower for two years or who renews for two years. Researched and authored by gifted investigators Jack Cashill and James Sanders, and published by WND Books, “First Strike” normally sells for $22.99 plus shipping.
Subscribe or renew for one year and receive, FREE, Whistleblower’s acclaimed “Homeland Security package.” This set of three special issues includes:
- “JIHAD: The radical Islamic threat to America”: Widely acclaimed as the best journalistic exploration of militant Islam.
- “AMERICA DEFENSELESS: How U.S. civil defense policies are designed to safeguard government officials, but not you”: WND is the only journalism organization to offer a blueprint for true national homeland defense.
- “INVASION USA: How America’s disastrous immigration policy has welcomed terror and cultural revolution”: A mind-boggling look at the problem of America’s sieve-like borders, and what can and must be done to halt the inflow of terrorists into the U.S.
TWA flight’s terror connection
With ground-breaking investigative journalism, “First Strike” uncovers substantial new information, including a terrorist connection, about the fate of TWA Flight 800.
Sept. 11, 2001, did not represent the first aerial assault against the American mainland, says the book. The first came July 17, 1996, with the downing of TWA Flight 800. The meticulously researched book examines in detail what people saw and heard on that fateful night. The result – which virtually everyone who has read and reviewed the book concedes – is that Cashill and Sanders make a powerfully compelling case that the government is not telling the truth.
Jack Cashill, Emmy-Award-winning writer and producer. produced documentaries for regional PBS and national cable channels and hosted daily talk radio shows for five years. His writing has appeared in Fortune, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, the Weekly Standard and WorldNetDaily. James Sanders, a police officer turned investigative reporter, has written two prior books on this subject, “The Downing of TWA Flight 800” and “Altered Evidence.” In December of 1997, he and his wife, Elizabeth, a TWA flight attendant and trainer, were arrested for conspiracy to steal government property after receiving material from a whistleblower within the Flight 800 investigation.
Each monthly edition of WND’s popular Whistleblower magazine tackles a single topic – a controversial, often explosive, and almost always politically incorrect topic, but one of immense important to the lives of Americans. Recent issues have focused on: The United Nations; the destructive nature of government schools; the “gay rights” movement’s secret agenda; abortion; and the radical environmentalist movement.
The current issue (July), titled “THE CONSTITUTION: America’s ultimate battleground,” is a no-holds-barred exploration of whether the Constitution is still America’s “supreme law of the land.”
The upcoming August Whistleblower will be dedicated entirely to America’s out-of-control judicial system, focusing in particular on the United States Supreme Court. The issue will make the case that Americans are in greater danger from their own legal system than they are from Islamic terrorists.
The special offer for “First Strike” and the “Homeland Security Package” is good until 10 p.m. Pacific Wednesday, and while supplies last.
- SUBSCRIBE to Whistleblower for two years before Thursday, July 17 at 10 p.m. Pacific and receive a FREE copy of “First Strike: TWA Flight 800 and the Attack on America” Subscribe for one year and receive the “Homeland Security Package” FREE.
- RENEW your Whistleblower subscription for two years before Thursday, July 17 at 10 p.m. Pacific and receive a FREE copy of “First Strike.” Renew for one year and receive the “Homeland Security Package” FREE.