Through 5 p.m Eastern today only, for its large homeschooling readership, WND is offering a FREE mini-subscription to “Homeschooling Today” magazine, plus a FREE copy of WND’s groundbreaking Whistleblower edition titled “The flight from public schools,” which explores the homeschool revolution, to everyone who subscribes or renews their Whistleblower subscriptions through this special offer.
Those who subscribe to Whistleblower (or renew) for two years will receive, in addition to the other free products, a FREE hardcover copy of “Seen and Heard,” the remarkable first book by 14-year-old homeschooler and WND columnist Kyle Williams, recently published by WND Books.
WorldNetDaily and Whistleblower have attracted an enormous following among America’s estimated 2 million homeschoolers. The Whistleblower edition on homeschooling, “The flight from public schools” (free with this special offer) has proven one of the most popular issues ever.
“Homeschooling Today” is one of the most popular and well respected homeschooling magazines in America. Published bi-monthly, each issue offers fresh and relevant material by some of the best writers in homeschooling. Some monthly features, according to its website, include:
- A focus on not only the mechanics of homeschooling, but also the mission and metrics of homeschooling. Homeschooling Today is one of the most comprehensive home education magazines available, providing everything from unit studies and literature reviews to encouragement for mothers and leadership helps for fathers.
- “Understanding the Arts and Music Through the Centuries.” Available only in Homeschooling Today magazine, these pull-out sections invite your children to discover art and music from a Christian perspective. Complete with full-color reproductions of great works of art, online musical selections, and accompanying lessons.
- “The Father’s Heart.” Encouraging words of wisdom designed specifically for homeschooling fathers by R.C. Spoul, Jr.
- “Hearth and Homeschool.” Humorous, uplifting and challenging articles written especially for homeschooling mothers. Enjoy a cup of tea and find encouragement for the adventure of homeschooling.
- “Balancing the Scales.” Reports on issues and trends in home education by some of the leading statistical and legal experts in the field.
- “Living Literature.” Books that stretch your children’s minds and give moral instruction by example, all chosen by homeschooling parents. Each issue includes selections for three age groups along with discussion questions and activities.
- “Precious Preschool.” Ready-made activities for four- to six-year-olds. Activities that are constructive – and easy for Mom!
- “A Taste of the Trivium – Grammar, Logic, and Rhetoric.” This is the formal Trivium in the classical sense. This formal Trivium is an academic reflection of the more basic Biblical Trivium, the mental capacities of Knowledge, Understanding, and Wisdom. Join some of the best writers in Classical Education as we explore ways to foster a Christian worldview in our children.
- “Bringing History to Life” uncovers hard-to-find personal accounts and period literature from diaries, newspapers, letters, speeches and official documents of the past.
- “The Laboratory.” Sound, biblically based science lessons, one of the hardest things for homeschoolers to find.
- Looking for good books and resources? Let Homeschooling Today magazine do the legwork for you. Succinct, usable reviews on the best in new books and resources, old standbys and forgotten gems.
Each monthly issue of Whistleblower is a groundbreaking exploration of one news topic of urgent importance, a topic vital to our continued freedom, but generally ignored by most of the media. The magazine is also the primary means of support for WorldNetDaily.com.
“The information and insight in our homeschooling issue of Whistleblower are crucial to our freedom as individuals and as a nation,” said WorldNetDaily’s editor and CEO Joseph Farah. “I urge all WND readers to subscribe to Whistleblower – especially if you have school-aged children. I truly believe this special issue on ‘The flight from public schools’ may change the course of your life and your children’s lives.”
In addition to the free three-month subscription to “Homeschooling Today” and the special Whistleblower issue “The flight from public schools,” new two-year subscribers (or two-year renewals) will receive a free copy of Kyle Williams’ brand-new book, “Seen and Heard.”
“This is a book I would love to see parents across America read so they can understand just how much teen-agers can actually achieve,” Farah wrote in a recent column about Williams, titled “My young hero.” “Our expectations of kids have been lowered over the last 30 years. It’s time to raise the standards again.”
Crediting supportive parents and homeschooling as major ingredients in Williams’ accomplishments, Farah adds: “I want to ask you to consider buying the book by this gifted young prodigy and perhaps giving it to your son, daughter or grandchild to help raise their own expectations about what they can achieve if they simply put their mind to it.” Through this special offer, of course, participants may get their copy of the 14-year-old homeschooler’s book free.
If you would like to subscribe to Whistleblower and also receive the free mini-subscription to “Homeschooling Today” magazine plus a copy of “The flight from public schools” – you must make your online request at this special ShopNetDaily page or call toll-free 1-800-4WND-COM. The free gifts being sent to one-year subscribers are valued at $18.50, while the gifts sent to two-year subscribers are worth $38.50.
This offer expires today (Friday, Aug. 1) at 5 p.m. Eastern (2 p.m. Pacific).
SUBSCRIBE to Whistleblower before Friday, Aug. 1 at 5 p.m. Eastern, through this special offer, and receive a FREE three-issue mini-subscription to “Homeschooling Today” and a FREE copy of Whistleblower’s special homeschooling issue. Subscribe for two years and receive, in addition, a FREE copy of “Seen and Heard.” (Offer good in the USA only. This special promotion is in lieu of, and not meant to be combined with, any other current offers for Whistleblower.)
RENEW your subscription before Friday, Aug. 1 at 5 p.m. Eastern, through this special offer, and receive a FREE three-issue mini-subscription to “Homeschooling Today” and a FREE copy of Whistleblower’s special homeschooling issue. Renew for two years and receive a FREE copy of “Seen and Heard.” (Offer good in the USA only. This special promotion is in lieu of, and not meant to be combined with, any other current offers for Whistleblower.)