The very building block of Western Civilization – the nuclear family – is under attack.
It’s getting “nuked” on all fronts.
Cultural terrorists seek to destroy our concept of family as a means of destroying our very way of life. To win they have to convince us the family structure, where parents are accountable to God, and children accountable to parents, is an outdated patriarchal myth. This is happening today in innumerable ways:
- by persuading us that “alternate lifestyles” are just as good as the institution of marriage;
- by persuading us that the state should take the central role in educating children;
- by persuading us that the killing of unborn children is a valid choice for pregnant women, one that should even be supported by tax subsidies;
- by persuading us that both parents should work;
- by persuading us that even small children develop just as well when cared for by strangers in group situations as they do when raised by parents;
- by sexualizing our children at younger and younger ages;
- by convincing us that there’s nothing we can do about the increasingly high divorce rate in this country and that divorce doesn’t necessarily hurt children.
But they do this in another insidious way, too.
They do it by trying to persuade us that there is really no difference between men and women.
Thankfully, there are some influential people who are standing in the gap and reminding us of the truth. God made men and women different.
Dr. Laura Schlessinger is a voice of reason on radio, television and print. She’s one of the gutsiest human beings on the planet. And she’s trying to save the best of Western Civilization the only way we can – one family at a time.
At first glance, her new book, “The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands,” might appear to be just another self-help book for newlyweds. Don’t be fooled. This book is a blueprint for happiness, for saving our way of life.
Have you noticed how many marriages are failing today? Have you noticed how often today it is the woman in the marriage who pulls the plug?
It wasn’t that long ago that most divorces were initiated by men. Today, everywhere you turn, you see women making these choices – choices that hurt them, hurt their children and irreparably hurt our society.
Dr. Laura addresses some fundamental misunderstandings that contribute greatly to this trend.
This is hardly a book that preaches subservience on the part of women. Instead, it is a book that can empower women – showing them common-sense principles that will lead to a rich contented life with their spouse.
As she puts it: “Women seem not to understand, or underestimate, the profound power they have over their husbands. Men are very emotionally dependent upon women from the day they are born to the day they expire. This book teaches women to use this power benevolently – which will definitely result in them being happier with life and love.”
Why am I – a man – writing about a book geared for women?
Because I want to validate everything that she writes in her book – and only a man can do that.
I believe if millions of women tried the simple, tried-and-true techniques outlined in this book, the result would be immeasurable happiness. The result would be a divorce rate slashed dramatically. The result would be a stronger and freer America.
HOT NEW OFFER!
Get Dr. Laura’s powerful new book: “The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands.” Autographed copies also available at ShopNetDaily!