Editor’s note: For a limited time, thanks to an unprecedented special offer, WorldNetDaily readers will qualify to receive FOUR blockbuster books (valued at $92) published by WND Books when they simply subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription to Whistleblower. Important: To take advantage of this offer it is necessary to use the special ShopNetDaily order pages linked in the “SPECIAL OFFER” paragraph at the end of this story.
Coinciding with the release of Mel Gibson’s film “The Passion of the Christ,” WorldNetDaily is unveiling one of the most extraordinary editions of its monthly Whistleblower magazine ever produced, titled “THE DAY JESUS DIED.”
“This issue of Whistleblower,” said WND founder and Editor Joseph Farah, “is inspiring. It’s enlightening. It will shake people up. It will be extremely meaningful and helpful to viewers of Mel Gibson’s historic film. And, I believe, it will change some readers’ lives.”
The issue leads off with an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at “The making of ‘The Passion’” by Christian film critic Holly McClure, who was with Gibson in Italy and witnessed the actual filming of “The Passion of the Christ.”
Accompanying McClure’s interview-story with Mel Gibson is a remarkable profile of Jim Caviezel, the actor portraying Jesus, who describes all the battles, injuries (including a separated shoulder he suffered on the cross), trials and tribulations that he, Gibson and others faced – as well as the Divine help that sustained them through the film’s grueling production.
Indeed, both reports claim the “Holy Spirit” was clearly and unmistakably at work during the filming.
But the March Whistleblower is much more than a fascinating insider look at the making of Mel Gibson’s masterpiece. Rather, the issue boldly goes on to explore the very real issues and meaning of the real “Passion” of Jesus of Nazareth, its singular effect on mankind, and, most importantly, its meaning for individuals today.
“By any measure whatsoever, the death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth is the single most important news event in human history,” said WND Vice President and Managing Editor David Kupelian. “This issue of Whistleblower treats it as such.”
In addition to eloquent and meaningful contributions by Dennis Prager, Rabbi Daniel Lapin, Charles Colson and many others, the issue also features:
- “Mel Gibson’s masterpiece” by Joseph Farah
- “Lightning strikes ‘Jesus’ on film set,” describing how Jim Caviezel, portraying Jesus, was struck by lightning during filming – but miraculously escaped without injury.
- “The greatest movie ever made,” in which Farah shows how high art and the ultimate love story have been combined to create a life-changing experience.
- “Open letter on ‘The Passion of the Christ’” by Dr. James Dobson, in which the founder of Focus on the Family unearths the real reasons for opposition to the Mel Gibson movie.
- “The Passion of the Christian” by WND Managing Editor David Kupelian, an insightful and compelling look at what it really means for each believer to “take up his cross.”
- “Christ: The first Christian martyr,” by Mary Jo Anderson. Complete with amazing color photos of the “Shroud of Turin” – which many consider to manifest the one true image of Jesus Christ’s face in existence – this report goes on to describe the in-depth medical analysis of exactly what Jesus went through during His execution. Incredibly, the specific suffering He endured is reflected even microscopically in the permanent marks left on Christ’s purported burial cloths.
“I urge every WND reader to get this issue of Whistleblower and read it from cover to cover,” said Farah. “It’s so profound, it’s really pushing the boundaries of journalism.”
SPECIAL OFFER: In an unprecedented limited-time offer, WND is giving away not one, but FOUR of its most popular WND Book titles, FREE, to everyone who subscribes, renews or gives a gift subscription to Whistleblower through this special offer. The four hardcover books are: “First Strike,” “At Any Price,” “Seen and Heard” and “Journalistic Fraud.” Offer good in USA only and while supplies last.
NORMAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER: Subscribe to Whistleblower and receive 12 powerful monthly issues, starting with “THE DAY JESUS DIED.”