In an unprecedented limited-time offer meant to introduce loyal readers of WorldNetDaily’s website to the company’s two other divisions – WND Books and Whistleblower magazine – WND is giving away not one, but FOUR of its most popular WND Book titles, FREE, to everyone who subscribes, renews or gives a gift subscription to Whistleblower through this special offer.
IMPORTANT: To take advantage of this offer, you must use one of the three special ShopNetDaily pages linked in this article. Or, you may call WND customer service toll-free at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).
For only $49.95, you get an annual subscription to Whistleblower plus $92 worth of WND Books – FREE! (The Whistleblower subscription costs $39.95, and the other $10 covers shipping for the four books.)
The books include:
1. “First Strike: TWA Flight 800 and the Attack on America” by Jack Cashill and James Sanders. This ground-breaking investigative documentary uncovers substantial new information, including a terrorist connection, about the fate of TWA Flight 800. That’s right: Sept. 11, 2001, did not represent the first aerial assault against the American mainland. The first came July 17, 1996, with the downing of TWA Flight 800. (256 pages, hardcover. Normally $22.99 but FREE with this offer.)
2. “At Any Price” by Patricia Roush. The ultimate expose of Saudi Arabia, “At Any Price” is the fantastic and moving story of a woman who is being prevented by her own government from retrieving daughters who were kidnapped and taken to Saudi Arabia. A stunning and unparalleled indictment of the U.S. State Department, this book reveals the personal and courageous journey of an American woman who finds herself in a ninth-century medieval madness from which she cannot escape – living like a Saudi woman – brutalized and beaten and unable to leave that kingdom while her own government does everything it can to appease the Saudi captors. (Hardcover, 304 pages plus 8-page photo insert. Normally $22.99 but FREE with this offer.)
3. “Seen and Heard” by Kyle Williams. As the youngest political columnist in America with a national audience at WorldNetDaily.com, Kyle Willliams was introduced to WorldNetDaily readers at the age of 13. Home–schooled in rural Oklahoma, Williams brings a fresh perspective to the debate, shattering stereotypes about the apathy of young people. A fantastic role model for young people, Kyle takes on the establishment, offering clear evidence that a leftist agenda is at work in our nation. (Hardcover, 208 pages. Normally $19.99 but FREE with this offer.)
4. “Journalistic Fraud: How the New York Times Distorts the News and Why It Can No Longer Be Trusted” by Bob Kohn. The New York Times’ Jayson Blair scandal wasn’t the first journalistic fraud perpetrated by the paper, but rather the culmination of years of subtle, insidious distortion of reality for political purposes. In “Journalistic Fraud,” Kohn shows how the original founding vision of the Times was hijacked by those with a political agenda who used the prestigious paper to spread a dangerous form of propaganda. “Once you’ve read this book, you’ll never read the Times – or any newspaper – the same way again,” says Joseph Farah, editor of WorldNetDaily and co-founder of WND Books. (Hardback, 321 pages. Normally $25.99 but FREE with this offer.)
Controversial, explosive, truthful
Each monthly edition of WND’s popular Whistleblower magazine tackles a single topic – a controversial, often explosive, and almost always politically incorrect topic, but one of immense importance to the lives of Americans. Recent issues have included:
- “RETURN OF THE NUCLEAR THREAT”
- “KILLER CULTURE”
- “THE MYTH OF CHURCH-STATE SEPARATION”
- “THE NEW ANTI-SEMITISM”
- “THE END OF MARRIAGE?”
The current Whistleblower issue, March 2004, is one of the most extraordinary ever produced, titled “THE DAY JESUS DIED.”
“This issue of Whistleblower,” said WND founder and Editor Joseph Farah, “is inspiring. It’s enlightening. It will shake people up. It will be extremely meaningful and helpful to viewers of Mel Gibson’s historic film. And, I believe, it will change some readers’ lives.”
The issue leads off with an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at “The making of ‘The Passion'” by Christian film critic Holly McClure, who was with Gibson in Italy and witnessed the actual filming of “The Passion of the Christ.”
Accompanying McClure’s interview-story with Mel Gibson is a remarkable profile of Jim Caviezel, the actor portraying Jesus, who describes all the battles, injuries (including a separated shoulder he suffered on the cross), trials and tribulations that he, Gibson and others faced – as well as the Divine help that sustained them through the film’s grueling production.
Indeed, both reports claim the “Holy Spirit” was clearly and unmistakably at work during the filming.
But the March Whistleblower is much more than a fascinating insider look at the making of Mel Gibson’s masterpiece. Rather, the issue boldly goes on to explore the very real issues and meaning of the real “Passion” of Jesus of Nazareth, its singular effect on mankind, and, most importantly, its meaning for individuals today.
“By any measure whatsoever, the death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth is the single most important news event in human history,” said WND Vice President and Managing Editor David Kupelian. “This issue of Whistleblower treats it as such.”
“I urge every WND reader to get this issue of Whistleblower and read it from cover to cover,” said Farah. “It’s so profound, it’s really pushing the boundaries of journalism.”
VERY SPECIAL LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift Whistleblower subscription today and receive, in addition, FOUR blockbuster hardcover books from WorldNetDaily. Total price you pay: $49.95. Total value you receive (Whistleblower subscription plus four books plus shipping): $151.91!Offer good in the USA only, and while supplies last.
“This is such a terrific offer,” concluded Farah, “I hope every WND reader will take advantage of it. Do you already subscribe to Whistleblower? Well, renew early and get the four books? Already have the books? Get them free so you can give them to loved ones as gifts! This offer will not last long, we have a limited supply of all these books, so please be our guest and do it now.”
Subscribe to Whistleblower for $49.95 and receive 12 powerful monthly issues, starting with “THE DAY JESUS DIED,” and also receive the four free WND books – “First Strike,” “At Any Price,” Seen and Heard” and “Journalistic Fraud.” Offer good in USA only and while supplies last.
Renew your Whistleblower subscription for $49.95, and also receive the four free WND books – “First Strike,” “At Any Price,” Seen and Heard” and “Journalistic Fraud.” Offer good in USA only and while supplies last.
Give a gift Whistleblower subscription for $49.95, and also receive the four free WND books – “First Strike,” “At Any Price,” Seen and Heard” and “Journalistic Fraud.” Offer good in USA only and while supplies last.