The IRS audit of WND founder Joseph Farah – instigated directly by the Clinton White House as retribution against one of its chief media critics – is only one of the incredible stories in best-selling author Richard Poe’s just-released blockbuster, “Hillary’s Secret War,” which blows the lid off efforts by the former first lady to silence her opponents in the New Media.
Subtitled “The Clinton Conspiracy to Muzzle Internet Journalists,” Poe’s sensational book describes how Hillary Clinton took aim at Farah, Net news pioneer Matt Drudge and others.
Poe calls the Net journalists, talk-radio and cable TV the “New Underground,” saying they have destroyed the stranglehold on information dissemination held by network news, the New York Times and other establishment media.
The book, published by WND Books, shows the extent to which this New Underground threatens not just the established media order, but Clinton’s White House ambitions. Poe says the Net journalists are imperiling her desire to capture the presidency in 2008.
Early on, the author explains, Clinton understood the power of the Internet and “vowed to crush it before it could expose her crimes.” It was then, he says, that she began an all-out war against Internet journalists and talk-radio hosts who threaten her power.
Among the details Poe exposes in “Hillary’s Secret War”:
- Bill and Hillary’s Secret Police Force – including notorious private investigators Anthony Pellicano and Terry Lenzner
- Hillary’s initial call for a governmental “editing” or “gatekeeping” function to stifle the freedom of the Internet … and to muzzle her sharpest critics
- The New Underground’s crucial role in toppling the leadership of the New York Times – proving why Hillary is right to be concerned about the Net
- Hillary’s success in purging Andrew Sullivan at The New Republic … and her inability (so far) to stifle his growing influence online
- Why the Left will never conquer the Internet
- How the New Underground exposed the Clintons’ connection to Iran-Contra
- How, ironically, it was the hard Left that exposed the Mena scandal, not the “Vast Right-wing Conspiracy”
- The real story of Monicagate: namely, how Big Media’s fixation with Monica deflected serious attention from the real national-security scandals unearthed by the New Underground
- How the New Underground knew Ken Starr was the wrong man for job … and how the Clinton’s couldn’t have asked for anyone better
- The Clinton “body count”
- The politicization of the IRS and the audits of Clinton critics
- The down and dirty on the Clintons’ harassment of David Horowitz and Drudge, including how Sidney Blumenthal’s $30 million suit against Drudge was ordered by the White House.
Moreover, Poe’s book covers the story of how the 2000 election wasn’t decided in Florida, but in Tennessee, and how the New Underground triumphed over Big Media to keep Gore from winning.
If you prefer ordering by phone, call our toll-free order line: 1-800-4-WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).