SUPER OFFER!! For a limited time and while supplies last, WND readers can receive – absolutely FREE – Joseph Farah’s smash hit “Taking America Back” plus 7 of Whistleblower magazine’s best issues ever! They include: “AMERICA DEFENSELESS”: “INVASION USA! How America’s disastrous immigration policy has welcomed terror and cultural revolution”; “BRAVE NEW WORLD: Welcome to the era of implanted chips, universal surveillance, man-and-machine hybrids and the end to your privacy”: “THE NEWS MAFIA: A groundbreaking look at media bias and the future of the free press”; “THE NEW ANTI-SEMITISM”; “GREEN WITH ENVY: Exposing radical environmentalists’ assault on Western Civilization”; and “ABORTION: The 30-Year War.” Details below.
The scientist universally revered as the “father of the sexual revolution” – glorified in a just-released feature Hollywood film starring Liam Neeson – was actually a sexual psychopath who relied on the sexual torture of hundreds of infants and children at the hands of pedophiles in preparing his revolutionary “research.”
That’s the sensational, terrifying – and absolutely true – story documented as never before in the November issue of WND’s acclaimed Whistleblower magazine.
Titled “OBSESSED WITH SEX: How Kinsey’s fraudulent science unleashed a catastrophic ‘revolution’ in America,” this remarkable investigative report explores America’s ever-increasing preoccupation with sex, and the real causes behind it.
Whistleblower documents with devastating clarity exactly how America was transformed in five decades from the “Leave it to Beaver” innocence of the 1950s to today’s wanton, “anything-goes” sexual anarchy:
- First, there’s the multi-billion-dollar pornography industry, which through the Internet is magically being transported into previously unreachable market territory – namely, the sanctity of millions of middle-class homes. There are 4.2 million pornographic websites – that’s 12 percent of all websites in the world, totaling 372 million pornographic pages. Pornographic search engine requests total 68 million per day.
- Then there is the youthful epidemic of “hooking up” – widespread, casual recreational sex, often with multiple partners. Turbo-charged by President Clinton and Monica Lewinsky’s high-profile example – “if it’s OK for the president, it must be OK for me” – middle and high school children are experimenting with sex in the bathroom stalls at school, behind the gym, and in the back of the school bus. More children, at earlier ages, are engaging in sexual acts than ever before.
- Homosexual sex, a generation ago, was widely considered both immoral and pathological. Today it’s enshrined as a constitutional right and the hallmark of a new “protected class.” Government schools nationwide teach children as young as five that homosexuality is normal – and that disagreeing with this viewpoint brands you as an intolerant “hater.” America’s bedrock institutions – from its legal system to the news media, from its schools to its churches – are rapidly reversing millennia of traditional values on homosexuality.
- Sexual slavery is no longer confined to the Far East, Australia and other exotic locales. Statistics vary widely, but somewhere between 20,000 to 50,000 women and children are trafficked each year into the United States, primarily from Latin America, countries of the former Soviet Union and Southeast Asia, for exploitation in prostitution and the “sex industry.”
- Even child sexual abuse, rape and incest (which its apologists euphemistically now call “adult-child sex” and “intergenerational sex”) are slowly but surely gaining respectability. Currently, 100,000 websites offer illegal child pornography, and worldwide child porn generates $3 billion in revenues every year.
How on earth did America get to this point where we’re literally drowning in sex?
As this issue of Whistleblower documents in detail, it started on Jan. 5, 1948, when Indiana University zoologist Alfred C. Kinsey released his book, “Sexual Behavior in the Human Male.”
Based on thousands of interviews, Kinsey had “discovered” that while American men of the World War II “greatest generation” pretended to be faithful and monogamous, virtually all of them – 95 percent – were, according to 1948 law, sex offenders.
Kinsey claimed that 85 percent of males had intercourse prior to marriage, nearly 70 percent had sex with prostitutes, and 30-45 percent of husbands had extramarital affairs. Moreover, from 10 to 37 percent of men had engaged in homosexual acts, according to Kinsey. In fact, the oft-repeated claim that one in 10 human beings is homosexual – a cornerstone of the “gay rights” movement – comes directly from Kinsey’s published research.
In great detail, Kinsey painted a picture of Americans as being amoral sexual animals seeking constant gratification.
Inspired by Kinsey’s groundbreaking research, a college student named Hugh Hefner went on to found “Playboy” magazine, the clubs, and the hedonist philosophy that has so affected American culture for decades. Another devotee of Kinsey, Harry Hay, was inspired to found the modern “gay rights” movement.
Today, virtually everything having to do with sex in America – from attitudes toward extramarital sex and homosexuality, to the nation’s sex-education curricula, to the ways medicine, psychiatry, psychology, and even the criminal justice system deal with sex – is rooted firmly in the Kinsey’s sex “data.”
There’s only one problem:
Kinsey, the “heroic scientist” whose “research” launched the sexual revolution and provides the “scientific” basis for it to this very day, was a fraud.
He relied on interviews with hundreds of prisoners and sexual psychopaths, while pretending he was surveying normal citizens. He threw out large amounts of data that didn’t fit his predetermined conclusions. He encouraged his wife and fellow “scientists” to engage in wild group sex, and filmed these sessions in his attic.
Though Kinsey’s widely publicized conclusions that Americans are amoral sexual animals were fraudulent, far worse was the indisputable fact that he encouraged criminal pedophiles to conduct horrifying, Dr. Mengele-like sexual experiments on hundreds of children. That’s right, Kinsey relied on friendly child-molesters, whose identities he protected from the law, to
sexually abuse literally hundreds of children, ranging from just a few months of age up to 15 years, to gather his “scientific data” on child sexuality.
Remember that when you go to the theatre to see the feature film “Kinsey,” which sympathetically portrays the Indiana University professor and is already being touted big-time for Academy Awards.
“Leave it to Hollywood to immortalize and glorify one of the worst human beings of the past century, one who arguably has caused more harm than Saddam Hussein or Osama bin Laden,” said WND Editor Joseph Farah.
“This issue of Whistleblower is just about the most difficult we’ve ever done,” added WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. “Sex is a topic that’s easy to exploit, but hard to get really right. We had to labor long and hard to produce the most tasteful and insightful, yet hard-hitting, presentation possible on a radioactive subject.”
November’s Whistleblower, “OBSESSED WITH SEX” – featuring Judith Reisman, Ph.D., the scholar, international expert and real-life whistleblower who first exposed Kinsey’s debauchery and fraud – rips the decades-old “scientific” veneer off the sexual liberation movement that is still infecting America to this day.
In so doing, the issue clearly and powerfully points the way back to sexual sanity and real happiness.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The subscription price for Whistleblower will be increased on Feb. 1, 2005. So subscribe or renew your subscription or give a gift subscription now and lock in the old, lower price for your Whistleblower subscription!
SUPER OFFER!! For a limited time, Subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription, or give a gift Whistleblower subscription and receive – absolutely FREE – 7 of Whistleblower’s best issues ever, plus Joseph Farah’s blockbuster “Taking America Back.” Offer good in the U.S.A. only and while supplies last.