SUPER SPECIAL OFFER!! During this weekend, get a hardcover copy of Joseph Farah’s powerful book “Taking America Back” plus
eight powerful Whistleblower issues FREE – including “THE MYTH OF CHURCH-STATE SEPARATION,” “THE NEW WORLD RE-ORDER,” “THE END OF MARRIAGE?,” “AMERICA DEFENSELESS, “INVASION USA!,” “THE NEWS MAFIA,” “GREEN WITH ENVY” and “ABORTION: The 30-Year War.” See details below.
The American Civil Liberties Union is engaged in a long-term, relentless and well-funded campaign to remove every vestige of Christian expression from America’s government, schools and public property.
But that much you already know.
What you probably don’t know is that the ACLU is using your money to do it – such as when it received close to half a million taxpayer dollars after successfully suing to have the 10 Commandments removed from Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore’s courthouse.
That’s the stunning, in-depth, investigative story told for the first time in the December edition of WorldNetDaily’s monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled “EXTORTION: How the ACLU is destroying America using your money.”
The headlines assault us daily: “Silent Night” can’t be sung at school; the Defense Department must stop sponsoring Boy Scout troops; a tiny Christian cross must be removed from the Los Angeles County seal; Nativity scenes on a courthouse lawn are unconstitutional. Americans’ heads are spinning, as they wonder what the next judicial outrage will be: Removing “In God We Trust” from U.S. currency? Firing all military chaplains? Expunging all references to God in America’s founding documents?
More than any other group, the American Civil Liberties Union – founded by avowed communist Roger Baldwin – is behind what many are calling a legal jihad against public expression of the Christian faith in America.
And though most Americans have heard some of the legal horror stories, very few understand what the ACLU really is, how it operates, what its real agenda is, and where it gets the massive funding that fuels its constant lawsuits and intimidation strategies.
The December Whistleblower, perhaps for the first time, rips open this powerful organization and shows how it uses little-known laws, threats and extortionist tactics to legally wrest money from its victims – especially the unwilling taxpayer. Most importantly, it shows how Americans can actually fight back and defeat the ACLU.
Partial contents of this special issue of Whistleblower are:
- “The ACLU must be destroyed” by Joseph Farah, explaining forthrightly the focus of this month’s magazine.
- “Suing the pants off America” by Sherrie Gossett, a groundbreaking and in-depth investigative report exposing how the ACLU uses litigation, recruiting and legal “extortion” to keep its coffers full.
- “ACLU founder: ‘Communism is the goal,'” by Joseph Farah, revealing the group’s shocking roots. ACLU founder Roger Baldwin, who zealously sought to recreate America in the Soviet image, once said: “I have continued directing the unpopular fight for the rights of agitation, as director of the American Civil Liberties Union. I seek the social ownership of property, the abolition of the propertied class and sole control of those who produce wealth. Communism is the goal.”
- “ACLU fulfilling communist agenda,” by Devvy Kidd, showing how, to this day, the controversial organization is fulfilling specific goals of subversion.
- “Buying the ‘big lie’ of church-state separation” by David Kupelian. How did ACLU radicals and activist judges manage to convert Christianity – the original basis of America’s laws, culture and institutions – into a forbidden behavior? This in-depth examination shows exactly how, when and why Americans “bought into” the unconstitutional myth of “the separation of church and state.”
- “700 lawyers ready to fight ACLU lawsuits,” profiling how one legal group has mobilized hundreds of attorneys to protect the nation’s schools from the ACLU “grinch” during this Christmas season.
- “Apartheid humanism” by Joseph Farah, an insightful look at what separation of “church” and “state” really means for America.
- “Taliban come to Los Angeles” by Dennis Prager, in which the well-known Jewish commentator reveals the real reason the ACLU is threatened by the tiny Christian cross in the Los Angeles County seal.
- “Former ACLU attorney now crusades to de-fund it,” by Rees Lloyd. Once a staff attorney for the ACLU of Southern California, and honored by the group for his “pioneering efforts in the area of workers’ rights,” Lloyd is today pioneering a very different effort – one to stop the ACLU, which he calls “the Taliban of American liberal secularism.” Lloyd points to specific legislation that will – if passed – stop the unwilling taxpayer support of the ACLU once and for all.
“The ACLU is never going to change,” says WND Editor Joseph Farah. “It is an anti-American organization. It is a group that seeks to destroy all that makes America a unique experiment in freedom. It is an organization in league with all of America’s enemies. It is an organization that hates God, hates what is right, decent and morally upright.”
“If you want to stop the ACLU for once and for all,” adds WND Managing Editor David Kupelian, “you really must get this issue of Whistleblower. It’s got the information you need to starve this organization of the money it needs to survive – namely, yours.”
IMPORTANT NOTE: The subscription price for Whistleblower will be increased on Feb. 1, 2005. So subscribe or renew your subscription or give a gift subscription now and lock in the old, lower price for your Whistleblower subscription!
SUPER SPECIAL OFFER!! During this weekend, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription, or give a gift Whistleblower subscription and receive – absolutely FREE – a hardcover copy of Joseph Farah’s powerful book “Taking America Back” plus eight powerful Whistleblower issues! They are: “THE MYTH OF CHURCH-STATE SEPARATION,” “THE NEW WORLD RE-ORDER,” “THE END OF MARRIAGE?,” “AMERICA DEFENSELESS, “INVASION USA!,” “THE NEWS MAFIA,” “GREEN WITH ENVY” and “ABORTION: The 30-Year War.” Offer good in the U.S. only and while supplies last.
If you prefer ordering by phone, call our toll-free order line: 1-800-4-WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).