- Text smaller
- Text bigger
The most controversial political commentator of our day, Ann Coulter has sparred with Katie Couric on the “Today Show,” faced down Alan Dershowitz on “Geraldo” and sparked stormy confrontation on scores of college campuses. The author of four New York Times bestsellers, Coulter has a mad-cap mouth and an allergy to political correctness.
But who is the woman behind the stinging barb and the quick wit? And what does she really believe when you strip off the rhetoric?
“Is It True What They Say About Ann?” – a new documentary DVD by Patrick Wright and Elinor Burkett – takes you behind the bombast through original interviews with the woman Al Franken calls “the reigning diva of the hysterical right” and who George magazine selected as one of the 20 most fascinating women in politics.
The DVD includes:
- “Is It True What They Say About Ann?” 40 minutes
- Watch an additional 40 minutes of exclusive interviews with Ann
- Delight as Ann lets loose with her fans at the Conservative Political Action Caucus
- Watch Ann eviscerate a special issue of the New York Times
- Go up close and personal with Ann at a Clare Boothe Luce event
- Flip through an Ann Coulter Photo album