- Text smaller
- Text bigger
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.
“For the traitor appears not a traitor – he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
– Marcus Tullius Cicero 42 B.C.
Bernie Sanders is an open socialist. This “independent” representative for the state of Vermont who serves in the U.S. House of Representatives is also is a member of the “Progressive Caucus” along with dozens of members of Congress. This is just another communist front-group passing itself off as a “choice for the people.” What rubbish.
There’s no question Hillary Clinton is a Marxist if you understand the subject matter. In the past, both Bill and Hillary have been generous donors to the Institute for Policy Studies, a subversive organization vigorously investigated by the FBI.
The government’s indoctrination centers – called public schools – have done a magnificent job of dumbing down America’s children for the past 40 years. So few adults today have any concept or understanding of a constitutional republic – most believe our legal form of government is a democracy. The “great programmer” – also known as television – has done more to shape the minds of Americans than any classroom. Sadly, the result is a nation of people who, for the most part, can’t recognize socialism or communism because it has been slowly spoon fed to them all their lives.
I have written before about the 45 communist goals entered into the Congressional Record. If you read the ones listed in my previous column, you will see that these communist goals are ardently embraced by both Sanders and Clinton. However, that was just the short list. Here are a few more from the Congressional Record, Vol. 109, 88th Congress, 1st Session, Appendix Pages A1-A2842, Jan. 9-May 7, 1963:
- Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength. Now U.S. policy.
- Permit free trade between all nations regardless of communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war. Now U.S. policy.
- Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites. Now U.S. policy.
- Provide American aid to all nations regardless of communist domination. Now U.S. policy.
- Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the United Nations: Done. China is one of five veto-wielding permanent members of the U.N. Security Council.
- Promote the United Nations as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the United Nations as by Moscow.) Done.
- Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party. Done.
- Do away with all loyalty oaths. Done.
- Capture one, or both, of the political parties in the United States. Done.
- Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions. Done.
- Gain control of key positions in radio, television and motion pictures. Done.
- Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis. Done.
- Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.” Done.
- Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Abolished 1975.
- Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders that no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat]. Done.
- Internationalize the Panama Canal. Done, Dec. 31, 1999.
- Block the United States from preventing the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike. In progress.
How did all these communist goals get accomplished? By legislation signed into law passed by past Congresses, state legislatures and governors over the past 40 years.
It is insane to allow anyone to serve in Congress or any elected office in these United States of America whose very actions are undermining this sovereign republic. Americans have got to get out of a state of denial about their elected public servants.
Join Operation Clean Sweep so we can really take back America. Time grows short for freedom.