SUPER SPECIAL OFFER!! Get 12 special issues of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine FREE! Details below.
One of the most explosive news stories of the summer – the controversial forced removal of thousands of Jewish residents from Gaza planned for August, and the likely creation of a Hamas-run terror state in its wake – is the focus of the newest edition of WND’s monthly Whistleblower magazine.
Titled “ISRAEL BETRAYED?,” this groundbreaking issue comprehensively documents, as virtually no other media organization has done, the ominous – many say dire – implications of the Israeli government’s planned summer campaign, which is already ripping apart the Jewish state.
The government of Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, without any concessions or even promises in return from Palestinian leaders, is preparing next month to expel 8,000 to 10,000 Israelis – by force if necessary – currently living in Gaza. The action is intended, say the Israeli and U.S. governments, to facilitate the ultimate creation of a Palestinian state, and to make Israel and Israelis more easily defendable.
But as former Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Whistleblower, the unintended result of retreating from Gaza will more realistically be to embolden terrorists to “continue their tactics until the completion of their ultimate goal: the destruction of Israel.”
In fact, a confidential Hamas memo written by Dr. Mahmoud al-Zahar, Hamas leader in the Gaza Strip, and obtained last summer by WorldNetDaily, reveals that the terror group views Sharon’s unilateral withdrawal as a capitulation to terror and is planning to continue its “armed struggle” against the Jewish state until “all territories” are in Palestinian hands.
Police arrest anti-withdrawal activist in Jerusalem (WND photo)
“The withdrawal, if it is implemented, is an important achievement by the Palestinian people, its intifada and armed struggle, its determination and great sacrifice, and confirms the willingness, correctness and usefulness of employing an armed struggle and its ability to attain political objectives,” wrote al-Zahar.
Thus, writes Mideast expert and former Sharon admirer Daniel Pipes in this issue of Whistleblower: “Sharon betrayed the voters who supported him, wounding Israeli democracy. He divided Israeli society in ways that may poison the body politic for decades hence. He aborted his own successful policies vis-?-vis the Palestinians. He delivered Palestinian, Arab and Muslim rejectionists their greatest boost ever. And he failed his American ally by delivering a major victory to the forces of terrorism.”
Boys block Jerusalem traffic in nationwide protest (WND photo)
Highlights of “ISRAEL BETRAYED?” include:
- “Never again” by Joseph Farah, a poignant introduction to the current Middle East crisis.
- “When ethnic cleansing is OK,” by Joseph Farah, an in-depth look at the ominous outcome of Israel’s forcing thousands of Jews from their homes.
- “Netanyahu: Gaza evacuation a reward for terror,” a candid and revealing Whistleblower interview with the former Israeli prime minister.
- “Ariel Sharon’s folly” by Daniel Pipes, on how a once-admired leader has divided Israel and rewarded terror.
- “Planning a vacation? Try (Jewish) Gaza,” a stunning photo essay revealing beautiful communities and vacation resorts slated for evacuation, by Aaron Klein.
- “Gaza soldiers: Israel allowing attacks on Jews,” by Aaron Klein, on the shocking allegations by Israeli soldiers that their own government deliberately failed to protect Jews living in Gaza from Hamas rocket attacks, to facilitate the scheduled evacuation
- “Popping demographic balloons,” in which three experts – Bennett Zimmerman, Roberta Seid, Ph.D. and Michael L. Wise Ph.D. – show how the decision to retreat from Gaza is based in part on fraudulent statistics and a faulty understanding of essential demographics of the Jewish and Arab populations in the region.
- “Israel’s Jimmy Carter: What’s really behind the radical change in Ariel Sharon?” by Michael Freund, former aide to Benjamin Netanyahu.
- “Gaza: Another piece for peace,” a candid view of “disengagement” by Brigitte Gabriel, a former Arabic news anchor.
- “Between war and shame,” by Walid Shoebat, in which the one-time jihadist says that to survive, Israel must be strong and win the respect of radical Arabs – not appease them.
- “From jihadist to Zionist,” documenting how and why Walid Shoebat was transformed from a Palestinian terrorist into a “Christian Zionist.”
- “Leaving Gaza is a serious mistake,” in which Zionist Organization of America head Morton A. Klein explains the long-term results of the Gaza withdrawal.
- “What is a Palestinian, anyway?” by Joseph Farah, in which the Arab-American journalist shatters many of the enduring myths of the Arab-Israeli conflict.
- “The Gaza game” by John Loftus, on why life in a Gaza ruled by Hamas will be dismal for Palestinians.
- “Gaza and our biblical imperatives,” in which a prominent rabbi, Gershon Tannenbaum, explains why disengagement violates Jewish law.
- And much more.
“In this special Whistleblower issue will be found the keys to a deeper understanding of the larger Middle East conflict,” says Farah. “No other news organization I know of will give you this insider look at what’s really happening to the Jewish state – or the enormous stakes involved. Gaza is only the beginning – the entire state of Israel is in real danger. This summer will be pivotal.”
IMPORTANT NOTE: “ISRAEL BETRAYED?” is Whistleblower’s July 2005 issue. The previous issue “WHO LIVES? WHO DIES?” is dated May 2005. There is no issue dated “June 2005.” This change in how Whistleblower issues are dated is meant to help ensure Whistleblower’s timely delivery. All subscribers will, of course, still receive 12 issues of Whistleblower.
SUPER SPECIAL OFFER!! For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription, or give a gift Whistleblower subscription and receive – absolutely FREE – 12 special issues of Whistleblower.
If you prefer to order by phone, you may call WND’s customer service line at 1-800-4-WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).