Question: How do you easily find wonderful gifts for friends and loved ones, get fantastic bargains, and help support your favorite news organization all at the same time – and without even leaving home?
Our legendary online store is packed with great ideas for those who want unique, quality gifts for their loved ones with convenient, mall-free shopping, a free shipping option and even available gift wrapping.
Each year, WND helps its readers complete their shopping with style and ease, leaving more time for enjoying family and friends at this joyous time of year.
This year, you’ll not only find a wide variety of gifts for everyone on your list, but you’ll get free shipping on every order of $49.95 or more.
We’ve put together so many great gift ideas, you might even finish your shopping today! Oh, and don’t forget to include something for your own stocking, too.
Here are just a few of the products our customer service team has selected for the Christmas store, items for every member of the family and many steeply discounted:
- “An Angel’s Story” – The classic Max Lucado story “Cosmic Christmas” now repackaged and redesigned, with beautiful four-color art throughout.
- “The Biblical Roots of Man” charts – perfect for the Bible buff or homeschool teacher on your list.
- “Best Little Stories from the White House” – a fascinating collection of more than 100 vignettes drawn from the life and times of America’s most famous and legendary home.
- “Freedom Of Worship” – an inspiring Norman Rockwell print. At $2.99 a great bonus gift for every family on your list.
- “Help! Mom! There are Liberals Under My Bed” – the hugely popular book that teaches kids about liberty and the free market.
- “Christmas Songs Made in America” – to be sure not every gift under the tree is made in China.
- “Michael & Me” – an enormously popular DVD with WND readers, Larry Elder’s film defends firearms while relentlessly skewering Michael Moore.
- And speaking of guns … “Stayin’ Alive: Armed and Female in an Unsafe World” – a classic defense of why a firearm is the best accessory a woman can have.
- “Triumph of Design and the Demise of Darwin” – a timely gift for families as the culture battles over the issue of life’s origins.
- One of our readers’ all-time favorites, “The Christian Almanac,” contains a day-by-day recounting of the significant moments of Christian and Western history.
- And for your Jewish friends, there’s “The Gift of Chanukah” – an interactive DVD filled with games, recipes and facts about the holiday.
- And many, many more great gift ideas.
Of course, you might simply purchase a subscription to WND’s acclaimed magazine, Whistleblower, for every person on your list. It’s a gift that lasts much longer than one day in December. And for a limited time, you can subscribe, renew or give a gift Whistleblower subscription at $10 off the regular price! And if you subscribe for two years, you get a free copy of David Kupelian’s best-seller “The Marketing of Evil.”
While you’re browsing through our new Christmas store, don’t fail to check out the radical bargains in our Overstock Department, where we’re blowing out inventory and selling many products for far less than we paid for them!
If this sounds like hype – it’s not. Go check out the prices on page after page of excellent products – nearly 80 in all. Many prices are so low, you’ll think they’re misprints – but they’re not.
All prices in the Overstock Department are at least 50 percent off. Many are 70 percent, 80 percent even 90 percent off retail. We’re talking about prices as low as 99 cents!
Overstock prices are available strictly while supplies last. When they’re gone, they’re gone.
And take a suggestion from WND founder Joseph Farah and get plenty of the world’s best computer and electronics cleaning products as stocking stuffers.
And if you want even more great selections, be sure to visit our incredible new WND Book Service, with books like Michelle Malkin’s “Unhinged,” “The Heritage Guide to the Constitution” and Peter Schweizer’s blockbuster report exposing the hypocrisy of liberals like Michael Moore and Barbra Streisand, titled, “Do As I Say, (Not As I Do).”
For those ShopNetDaily customers that would rather purchase over the telephone, please call us toll-free at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).