- Text smaller
- Text bigger
SPECIAL PRICE-REDUCTION OFFER: For a limited time, get your Whistleblower subscription or renewal at a substantial discount – plus get a FREE, signed copy of David Kupelian’s best-selling book, “The Marketing of Evil.” Details below.
Attacks on Christmas dominate today’s headlines – judges banning nativity scenes, retailers renaming Christmas trees “Holiday trees,” schools forbidding children from singing Christmas carols and even banning the colors red and green!
It almost sounds funny, but only if you’re not aware of the powerful, malevolent currents beneath the “grinch-who-stole-Christmas” stories. As WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower reveals in its spine-straightening December issue, a lot more than Christmas is at stake – Christianity itself is being undermined and attacked with increasing frequency and venom.
In “CRIMINALIZING CHRISTIANITY,” Whistleblower reveals the length, width and breadth of attacks on Christianity – those happening now, and those just around the corner – and not just in Communist and Islamic nations where religious persecution is rampant, but right here in the United States of America.
“This has become more than a seasonal witch hunt by the ACLU,” said WND Editor and founder Joseph Farah. “The attacks on Christianity in America are alarming. We are witnessing more than religious bigotry now. We are entering the early stages of what could become persecution and outright criminalization of Christianity if it is not exposed and fought vigorously by all freedom-loving people.”
In “CRIMINALIZING CHRISTIANITY,” readers will learn how quoting the Bible, especially regarding homosexuality, can make you into a criminal offender. Learn how standing up for heterosexual marriage, espousing Judeo-Christian morality, protesting against radical Islam – even delivering a sermon in church – can get you into serious trouble with the law.
Highlights of this issue include:
- “The real grinches who stole Christmas” by Joseph Farah, a penetrating look at the attack on Christmas and childhood innocence.
- “The war on Christianity” by Janet L. Folger, an comprehensive and exclusive excerpt from her electrifying new book, “The Criminalization of Christianity,” documenting how America’s founding religion is slowly becoming illegal .
- “The illegal sermon: Swedish pastor in his own words” – read the sermon that caused a 70-year-old pastor to be threatened with jail because he criticized homosexuality.
- “How ‘gay rights’ is being sold to America” by David Kupelian, exposing the powerful manipulation techniques behind the radical homosexual agenda.
- “Church dissolved over homosexual issue,” showing how an Episcopal church’s property was seized after it withheld dues in protest of the ordination of an openly homosexual bishop.
- “Combat over Christmas,” an in-depth expose of who and what is behind the relentless and daily legal attacks on Christian expression in America.
- “‘Merry Christmas’ is not offensive” by Rabbi Daniel Lapin, who explains why Jews should protect religious freedom for everyone.
- “Christianity flourishing in world’s most oppressed nations,” by Todd Nettleton, an eye-opening and inspiring look at Christian persecution worldwide, providing insight into the reasons that despite untold suffering – or perhaps because of it – the religion of Christ continues to grow in the most brutal, totalitarian societies on earth.
- “Islam and human rights” by Christine Schirrmacher, exposing how Muslim nations justify their mistreatment of Christians.
Perhaps the most stunning revelation in this issue of Whistleblower is the extent of the attacks on Christianity right in the U.S.
“It’s chillling,” said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. “Our nation’s founding religion is being attacked as never before. The Constitution is being twisted out of all recognition, history is being rewritten, and Christian teachings and observances are being shut out and shut up. And while we sit around watching this helplessly, we’re bequeathing a different America to our children. It’s time for people to wake up.”
Now, the December edition of Whistleblower gives Americans the information they need, not only to understand the problem, but to effectively fight back.
VERY SPECIAL PRICE-REDUCTION OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower or renew or give a gift subscription and save $10 – pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95. Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and pay only $74.95, plus you’ll receive a free, signed, hardcover copy of David Kupelian’s best-selling book, “The Marketing of Evil.” Offer good in the U.S. only.
If you prefer, you may order by phone by just calling WND’s toll-free customer service line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).