David Kupelian, WND managing editor and author of the hot-selling expose “The Marketing of Evil,” continues his third book tour today as a guest on the nationally syndicated Laura Ingraham radio show.
The interview is scheduled for the 11 a.m. Eastern hour of the program.
Tuesday, Kupelian appeared on CBN’s “NewsWatch” program to discuss his book, and Wednesday he was a guest on MSNBC’s “The Situation with Tucker Carlson.” In addition, Kupelian spoke about “The Marketing of Evil” at the Family Research Council in Washington, D.C., yesterday.
“The Marketing of Evil” documents how much of what Americans once almost universally abhorred has been packaged, perfumed, gift-wrapped and sold to them as though it had great value. Highly skilled marketers, playing on our deeply felt national values of fairness, generosity and tolerance, have persuaded us to embrace as enlightened and noble that which all previous generations since America’s founding regarded as grossly self-destructive – in a word, evil.
Here’s what Amazon.com’s reader-reviewers are saying about “The Marketing of Evil”:
- “Opening this book is like turning on the Sun. … Mr. David Kupelian has written a remarkable book that reveals how the American public has been taken down the slippery slope of moral relativism.”
- “I finished “The Marketing of Evil” over a month ago. It absolutely changed my life.”
- “Prepare to see your world with new eyes!”
- “Read this book and you will start seeing the lies more clearly and you will then be on the path to truth. It will be very painful for some to admit the truth. You will have to say to yourself, as I did, “Oh my God. All those precious years wasted living by these lies.” … In the long run you will feel a tremendous sense of gratitude for having read this book.”
- “This book has put a powerful voice to many things that truth-loving people in America have felt in their spirits for a long, long time. … I like my medicine straight and my truth even straighter, and this book delivers, with no apologies or flinching. … I for one am forever changed.”
Important: Since WND Books is the publisher of David Kupelian’s “The Marketing of Evil,” we are able to offer you some specials that no other source can:
SPECIAL OFFER No. 1: When you order “The Marketing of Evil” from WorldNetDaily’s online store, you can also receive – FREE – three issues of David Kupelian’s elite monthly Whistleblower magazine, which many have called the best news magazine in the world. That’s a $22.50 free value! (Offer good in the U.S. only.) Watch for the free offer during checkout.
SPECIAL OFFER No. 2: For a limited time, get your copy of “The Marketing of Evil” autographed and personalized at no extra charge – only $19.95!
SPECIAL OFFER No. 3: If you’d like to give friends and loved ones “The Marketing of Evil” as a gift, you can save $10, have all three copies autographed by the author, and get free shipping, all just by selecting “Three autographed copies” on the drop-down menu when you order!
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).