Even though the deadline has passed for ordering great WND gifts for delivery by Christmas online, customers can still pick up the phone and arrange for overnight or two-day delivery of ShopNetDaily products.
Many well-meaning WND readers failed to meet the deadline, but for an extra charge for special delivery – several UPS options and FedEx, for example – we can still help you make sure gifts for your loved ones are under the tree Christmas Eve.
Please call our customer service representatives at 1-800-496-3266, let them know what you’d like and then choose a shipping option. Our staff will even wrap your gifts, include a gift card and ship it directly to the homes of the recipients, if required.
Here are just a few of the products our customer service team has selected for the Christmas store, items for every member of the family and many steeply discounted:
- “An Angel’s Story” – The classic Max Lucado story “Cosmic Christmas” now repackaged and redesigned, with beautiful four-color art throughout.
- “Best Little Stories from the White House” – a fascinating collection of more than 100 vignettes drawn from the life and times of America’s most famous and legendary home.
- “Beyond Iraq: The Next Move” – the sensational best seller on the role of Israel, Iraq and America in biblical prophecy.
- “Freedom Of Worship” – an inspiring Norman Rockwell print. At $2.99 a great bonus gift for every family on your list.
- “Help! Mom! There are Liberals Under My Bed” – the hugely popular book that teaches kids about liberty and the free market.
- “Christmas Songs Made in America” – to be sure not every gift under the tree is made in China.
- “Michael & Me” – an enormously popular DVD with WND readers, Larry Elder’s film defends firearms while relentlessly skewering Michael Moore.
- And speaking of guns … “Stayin’ Alive: Armed and Female in an Unsafe World” – a classic defense of why a firearm is the best accessory a woman can have.
- “Triumph of Design and the Demise of Darwin” – a timely gift for families as the culture battles over the issue of life’s origins.
- One of our readers’ all-time favorites, “The Christian Almanac,” contains a day-by-day recounting of the significant moments of Christian and Western history.
- And for your Jewish friends, there’s “The Gift of Chanukah” – an interactive DVD filled with games, recipes and facts about the holiday.
- And many, many more great gift ideas.
Of course, you might simply purchase a subscription to WND’s acclaimed magazine, Whistleblower, for every person on your list. It’s a gift that lasts much longer than one day in December. And for a limited time, you can subscribe, renew or give a gift Whistleblower subscription at $10 off the regular price! And if you subscribe for two years, you get a free copy of David Kupelian’s best-seller “The Marketing of Evil.”
While you’re browsing through our new Christmas store, don’t fail to check out the radical bargains in our Overstock Department, where we’re blowing out inventory and selling many products for far less than we paid for them!
If this sounds like hype – it’s not. Go check out the prices on page after page of excellent products – nearly 80 in all. Many prices are so low, you’ll think they’re misprints – but they’re not.
All prices in the Overstock Department are at least 50 percent off. Many are 70 percent, 80 percent even 90 percent off retail. We’re talking about prices as low as 99 cents!
Overstock prices are available strictly while supplies last. When they’re gone, they’re gone.
And take a suggestion from WND founder Joseph Farah and get plenty of the world’s best computer and electronics cleaning products as stocking stuffers.
Remember, to get gifts delivered by Christmas, please call our customer service representatives and arrange for delivery: 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).