- WND - http://www.wnd.com -
WND's 'New Year's
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 12/26/2005 @ 1:00 am In Front Page | Comments Disabled
Most Americans expect after-Christmas bargains, and WND’s famous online store isn’t disappointing them, since we’re cleaning out our warehouse now and preparing for the New Year by selling many products for far less than we paid for them!
If this sounds like hype – it’s not. Go check out the prices on page after page of excellent products in this special department. Many prices are so low, you’ll think they’re misprints – but they’re not.
All prices are at least 50 percent off. Many are 70 percent, 80 percent, even 90 percent off retail. We’re talking about prices as low as 99 cents!
Of course, while you’re at it, be sure to browse our entire ShopNetDaily site, one of the most popular shopping sites on the Internet. A few choice items there include:
* “Best Little Stories from the White House” – a fascinating collection of more than 100 vignettes drawn from the life and times of America’s most famous and legendary home.
* “Beyond Iraq: The Next Move” – the sensational best seller on the role of Israel, Iraq and America in biblical prophecy.
* “Help! Mom! There are Liberals Under My Bed” – the hugely popular book that teaches kids about liberty and the free market.
* “Michael & Me” – an enormously popular DVD with WND readers, Larry Elder’s film defends firearms while relentlessly skewering Michael Moore.
* And speaking of guns … “Stayin’ Alive: Armed and Female in an Unsafe World” – a classic defense of why a firearm is the best accessory a woman can have.
* Just in time for the New Year, here’s one of our readers’ all-time favorites, “The Christian Almanac,” which contains a day-by-day recounting of the significant moments of Christian and Western history.
This is also a perfect time to subscribe to WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine. And for a limited time, you can actually subscribe, renew or give a gift Whistleblower subscription at $10 off the regular price! Better yet, subscribe for two years and get a free, autographed, hardcover copy of David Kupelian’s best-seller “The Marketing of Evil.”
Prices during our New Year’s Blowout are good strictly while supplies last. When they’re gone, they’re gone.
So fasten your seat belt and head over to WND’s fantastic “New Year’s Blowout” sale now!
If you prefer to order over the phone, please call our customer service representatives toll-free at 1-800-496-3266.
Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com
URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2005/12/34065/
© Copyright 1997-2013. All Rights Reserved. WND.com.