SPECIAL PRICE-REDUCTION OFFER: For a limited time, get $10 off when you subscribe or renew your Whistleblower subscription. Subscribe for 2 years and get a radical price reduction PLUS 25 blockbuster issues of Whistleblower magazine – FREE! Details below …
For months, Americans have watched the “abortion dance” on TV. First, Supreme Court nominee John Roberts, and later Samuel Alito politely fended off prying questions – couched in code words like “privacy” and “super-precedents” – about their views on Roe v. Wade.
But the one thing that was left completely out of the high-profile national debate was the issue of abortion itself, or the actual merits of the infamous court ruling that delivered unrestricted abortion to America.
But what if this nation finally had, for the first time ever, a real national dialogue about abortion?
What would happen if we stopped the “abortion dance”? What if Supreme Court nominees did what Sen. Zell Miller advised on Hannity & Colmes when questioned about the Samuel Alito hearings:
“I yearn for the day … when somebody is asked what their position is on abortion, they just look right at the person who asked them and said, ‘Abortion is an abomination in the eyes of God, and there’s nothing in the United States Constitution that protects it,’ and not just dance around, tiptoe around the issue.”
In an effort to jump-start that national dialogue, this month’s groundbreaking issue of Whistleblower, titled “SUPREME FRAUD,” exposes the fraudulent, immoral and unconstitutional reality of Roe v. Wade.
“Readers will be amazed at what they read in this issue,” said Whistleblower Managing Editor David Kupelian. “Roe v. Wade is simply a judicial hoax – one that has cost the lives of tens of millions of innocent American children and destroyed millions of American women.”
Highlights of February’s issue include:
- “The real Planned Parenthood” by Joseph Farah, unmasking the world’s largest abortion provider.
- “The fraud of Roe v. Wade” by David Kupelian, exposing the shocking lies and deceit that led to the Supreme Court’s 1973 abortion ruling.
- “Roe v. Roe” by Art Moore, showing how three decades later, the “winner” of the landmark abortion case is struggling valiantly to overturn it.
- “How ‘cunning, wicked lawyers’ legalized abortion,” in which Sandra Cano, plaintiff of Roe’s companion abortion case, Doe v Bolton, reveals how activist attorneys manipulated an “uneducated, defenseless pregnant woman.”
- “I dissent!” Scathing insight from two justices on the Roe court who blew the whistle on the activist majority’s contempt for the Constitution.
- “Pro-lifers hail Supreme Court ruling” by Art Moore, about a recent decision that many say “lays the foundation to chip away at Roe.”
- “Harry Blackmun’s abortion secret” by David Kupelian, revealing the hidden reasons today’s Supreme Court so easily and willingly ignores the Constitution.
- “So much for ‘super-duper’ precedents” by Jane Chastain, on the hypocrisy of the Supreme Court confirmation process.
- “Hush, little fetus …” by Jill Stanek, in which the veteran nurse reveals that unborn babies do indeed feel pain – a fact too painful for many to face.
- “Associated Press’ bogus abortion poll” by Sarah Kupelian, on how major pollsters are deceiving Americans with flagrantly misleading poll questions.
- ‘The Constitution does not explicitly mention any right of privacy.’
- “Making a bloody fortune” by Dr. Kelly Hollowell, a shocking and in-depth expose of how your tax dollars and twisted science are targeting the unborn.
- “7 in 10 Americans want greater abortion restrictions.”
- “Babies and blacks not human?”
- “The real ‘Jane Roe’” by Julie Foster, an exclusive interview in which the famed abortion lawsuit plaintiff says uncaring attorneys “used” her.
- … and much more.
“Fortunately, Roe v. Wade is on a collision course with reality,” said WorldNetDaily and Whistleblower Editor Joseph Farah. “Science is on the side of life, the facts are on the side of life, and the Constitution is on the side of life. This issue of Whistleblower may well hasten the day Roe v. Wade joins the Dred Scott decision in the trash heap of corrupt and inhuman Supreme Court decisions we finally realized were wrong.”
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower or renew or give a gift subscription and get $10 off! You’ll pay only $39.95, rather than the normal $49.95 price. PLUS you’ll receive – absolutely FREE – a copy of Dr. Kelly Hollowell’s sensational new book: “Struggling for Life: How our Tax Dollars and Twisted Science Target the Unborn.”
In this incredible expose you’ll learn how your tax dollars are flowing into the coffers of America’s leading abortion performer, Planned Parenthood, which took in $265 million in government grants and contracts in 2003-2004 and killed 244,628 unborn children. And read how taxpayers are now being asked to fund medical research that kills five- to seven-day-old humans in order to harvest their stem cells. It’s a stunning look at an historic struggle to protect life from those who seek to profit from the unborn.
EVEN MORE RADICAL OFFER: Until this offer ends, subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for TWO years and you’ll get an extra $10 off the normal reduced two-year rate, paying only $74.95 instead of $84.95. In addition, you’ll receive an incredible bonus: a Complete Set of Whistleblower Editions (except for those out of print). That’s 25 FREE issues of Whistleblower – a set that sells normally for $49.95 – but which is yours free with a two-year subscription or renewal.
“This is a fantastic deal,” said Managing Editor David Kupelian. “Because of the kind of information and insight we pack into each Whistleblower edition, they almost never go out of date. Years after we publish them, we have readers who eagerly purchase individual issues at $7.50 each to get WND’s ‘definitive report’ on the topic of their choice.
“Now here’s the chance to get the entire collection of 25 for free!”
Subscribe to Whistleblower for one year and get $10 off, plus receive a FREE copy of “Struggling for Life.” Subscribe for two years and save a bundle, plus you’ll receive a complete library of Whistleblower editions as our gift to you.
Renew your Whistleblower subscription for one year and get $10 off, plus receive a FREE copy of “Struggling for Life.” Renew for two years and save a bundle, plus you’ll receive a complete library of Whistleblower editions as our gift to you.
Give a one-year gift Whistleblower subscription for one year and get $10 off, plus receive a FREE copy of “Struggling for Life.” Give a two-year gift subscription and save a bundle, plus you’ll receive a complete library of Whistleblower editions as our gift to you.
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).