Whistleblower, WND’s powerful monthly “insider” magazine, will take on the epidemic of predatory public school teachers sexually molesting their students in a groundbreaking issue to be unveiled next week.
It will be titled “PREDATORS: What’s really behind the epidemic of teacher-student sex?”
Whistleblower has become an indispensable companion to WND for thousands of readers who consider it the best newsmagazine in the world, full of information and insight about crucial topics simply unavailable anywhere else.
- The current issue titled “SUPREME FRAUD” documents, with mind-boggling but little known facts, that the most notorious Supreme Court decision in history, responsible for tens of millions of deaths, was an outright scam.
- March’s issue, introduced next week, will go after sexual predators in the nation’s public schools. This sensational issue will look not only at the seeming epidemic of teachers preying on their students, but it will go behind the headlines to expose exactly why this is happening. This must-read issue will give “preying at school” a new meaning.
- In April, Whistleblower will look at the all-out governmental assault on one of the most fundamental and cherished of Americans’ rights – the right to own property. The Supreme Court’s Kelo decision – which allowed a municipality to steal the private homes of residents to make room for more lucrative private development – has been widely condemned as a brazen and conscious perversion of the Fifth Amendment’s eminent domain provision. But Kelo is just the tip of the iceberg, and in this groundbreaking edition, Whistleblower will expose the attack on your property rights – and will also show how to fight back.
- May’s issue is one many readers have wanted for a long time: Whistleblower goes to Hollywood. If you are more than a little troubled by what is coming out of Hollywood these days, you’re not alone. Now Whistleblower takes you on a stunning guided tour of the entertainment capital of the world. Be prepared to be shocked as you discover, one by one, that your worst fears and suspicions about Hollywood turn out to be true – and then some! If you really want to understand what’s happening to American culture, you don’t want to miss this issue.
- And June will focus on one of the most important, misunderstood and discriminated-against groups in America: fathers. Learn what’s really behind the breakdown of families and the denigration of masculinity, fatherhood and manhood in general – from a toxic popular culture to anti-father government policies. Reading this issue will be a paradigm-changing experience.
“Every loyal WND reader needs to be subscribing to Whistleblower as well,” said Joseph Farah, founder and CEO of WorldNetDaily. “It’s simply the most enlightening magazine you’ll ever read. Get it for your whole family.
“In addition, subscribing to Whistleblower keeps WorldNetDaily strong, since that’s how we pay all the expenses incurred in bringing your favorite news website to you every day for free. So please subscribe – I guarantee you’ll be glad you did.”
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower or renew or give a gift subscription and get $10 off! You’ll pay only $39.95, rather than the normal $49.95 price. PLUS you’ll receive – absolutely FREE – a copy of Dr. Kelly Hollowell’s sensational new book: “Struggling for Life: How our Tax Dollars and Twisted Science Target the Unborn.”
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Until this offer ends, subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for TWO years and you’ll get an extra $10 off the normal reduced two-year rate, paying only $74.95 instead of $84.95. In addition, you’ll receive an incredible bonus: a Complete Set of Whistleblower Editions (except for those out of print). That’s 25 FREE issues of Whistleblower – a set that sells normally for $49.95 – but which is yours free with a two-year subscription or renewal.
“This is a fantastic deal,” said Managing Editor David Kupelian. “Because of the kind of information and insight we pack into each Whistleblower edition, they almost never go out of date. Years after we publish them, we have readers who eagerly purchase individual issues at $7.50 each to get WND’s ‘definitive report’ on the topic of their choice.
“Now here’s the chance to get the entire collection of 25 for free!”
Subscribe to Whistleblower for one year and get $10 off, plus receive a FREE copy of “Struggling for Life.” Subscribe for two years and save a bundle, plus you’ll receive a complete library of Whistleblower editions as our gift to you.
Renew your Whistleblower subscription for one year and get $10 off, plus receive a FREE copy of “Struggling for Life.” Renew for two years and save a bundle, plus you’ll receive a complete library of Whistleblower editions as our gift to you.
Give a one-year gift Whistleblower subscription for one year and get $10 off, plus receive a FREE copy of “Struggling for Life.” Give a two-year gift subscription and save a bundle, plus you’ll receive a complete library of Whistleblower editions as our gift to you.
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).