Do you want to know the news before it becomes news?
Would you like to tap into the most comprehensive information streams from intelligence organizations in the Middle East and throughout the world?
Do you need to be privy to the latest behind-the-scenes moves of global decision makers?
How would you like to go deep inside the infrastructures of some of the most dangerous terror organizations on the planet?
Now you can get all this and more regularly throughout the week by signing up for the all-new Galil Report, an intelligence e-mail newsletter edited by WND’s Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein.
The newsletter is yours free and will be sent directly to your e-mail during the week when you subscribe to Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.
Now there’s one more great reason to subscribe to G2 Bulletin. If you’ve been holding back, now’s your chance to get even more value for your money. Not only will you get Joseph Farah’s hot intelligence tips and stories, not only will you get the work of some of the top correspondents and intelligence analysts in the world, now you will also get the Galil Report by Aaron Klein absolutely free – a bonus for G2 subscribers. Four to five times a week, you can expect to hear directly from Aaron Klein from all the hotspots in the Middle East. WND’s fearless reporter goes where other reporters seldom tread.
The Galil Report features:
- exclusive, behind-the-scenes information regarding the latest news and events in the Middle East, with particular emphasis on Israel and the Gaza Strip, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon;
- regular streams from Mideast and global intelligence sources;
- updates on military movements and advances in the region;
- the most comprehensive inside information on Mideast terror groups, including utilization of sources deep inside the groups themselves;
- information related to terrorism cross-referenced with security sources;
- political analysis in the fields of terrorism, regional politics, intelligence and military affairs;
- the latest developments and behind the scenes news related to Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert’s planned withdrawal from the West Bank;
- movements in the Gaza Strip and surrounding areas following Israel’s evacuation of the territory last summer;
- events related to Hamas and the Palestinian Authority;
- Iran’s nuclear ambitions and support of terrorism;
- Syria and its relationship with Lebanon and Hezbollah;
- and al-Qaida’s movements in Iraq and throughout the region.
The Galil Report utilizes sources developed by Aaron Klein, who has served as Jerusalem bureau chief for WorldNetDaily for more than a year and regularly breaks top Mideast stories. Klein is also familiar to millions of listeners of American talk radio for his regular appearances on some of the nation’s top programs.
Klein is known to chat on a regular basis with Middle East leaders and newsmakers, sometimes conducting interviews live on national radio. He has spent time with and interviewed the leaders of every major Palestinian Arab terror organization.
Klein’s Galil Report utilizes all these sources and more. It launches Monday, July 3.
Subscribe to Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin now to get in on the action. Annual subscriptions are available for the reduced price of $99 a year, while monthly subscriptions for credit card users are only $9.95.
Don’t miss a single issue of the Galil Report. The first one will be published and e-mailed Monday, July 3. Will you get it? Only if you are subscribing to Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.