Political correctness fell by the wayside for WorldNetDaily readers as “Politically Incorrect Guides” were found in three of the top four positions at WND Book Service for the week.
Topping the list, again, was “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades)”, by Robert Spencer. It’s described as a “unique guide to the bloody teachings and history of Islam, and to the Crusades that still stand today as the Western world’s most sustained and successful defense against the warrior hordes who were inspired by those teachings.”
Third was “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwinism and Intelligent Design” by Jonathan Wells and fourth was “The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History” by Thomas Woods.
At No. 8 was still another guide, “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Science” by Tom Bethell.
At ShopNetDaily, people clearly were monitoring the news events of recent days, choosing “End Times: How Close Are We? DVD” in the No. 1 spot.
Second on the list, down just one position from a week earlier, was WND managing editor David Kupelian’s groundbreaking “The Marketing of Evil”, which reveals how Americans bought into the lies that now threaten the country’s future.
Also selling well, in position No. 3, was Greg Laurie’s “Are We Living in the Last Days?”.
ShopNetDaily is WND’s own internal store, stocked with books and other products published by, created by or handpicked by the company’s marketing team.
Here are the ShopNetDaily top sellers for Aug. 7-Aug. 13.
- “End Times: How Close Are We? DVD”
- “The Marketing of Evil”
By David Kupelian
- “Are We Living in the Last Days?”
By Greg Laurie
- “Lost Legend of the Great Pyramid – The Pillar of Enoch”
- “Everlasting Hatred”
By Hal Lindsey
- “From Time Immemorial”
By Joan Peters
- In Mortal Danger
By Tom Tancredo
- Planet Earth: The Final Chapter
By Hal Lindsey
- Wild at Heart”
By John Eldredge
- “What Hollywood Believes”
By Ray Comfort
- “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades)”
By Robert Spencer
- “The Life and Religion of Mohammed”
By J.L. Menezes
- “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwinism and Intelligent Design”
By Jonathan Wells
- “The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History”
By Thomas Woods
By Jed Babbin; Edward Timperlake
- “State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America”
By Pat Buchanan
- “365 Manners Kids Should Know”
By Sheryl Eberly
- “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Science”
By Tom Bethell
- “True Sexual Morality”
By Daniel R. Heimbach
- “How The Catholic Church Built Western Civilization”
By Thomas Woods, Jr.
This list does not include WND’s two sister publications – Whistleblower magazine and Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin – always among the best-selling products in ShopNetDaily. If you’re not subscribing to these two great companions to WND, you’re missing out on the best monthly magazine and the best weekly, online intelligence newsletter in the world.