- Text smaller
- Text bigger
You want interactivity? We’ll give you interactivity.
Just in time for the launch of Chuck Norris’ new weekly column, WND is introducing a whole new way to get involved in the news – to be a part of what’s happening.
Check out the new WND Forums:
- Chuck Norris Laughlines allows you to list your favorite jokes about the action star. Pull from the 50,000 or so floating around the Internet on hundreds of sites or create your own. Let’s just say we’re creating a vulgarity-free zone – all the “Chuck Norris Facts,” all in good taste.
- Then there is an old favorite for long-time WND fans – “Mr. President!” is back. This is the only forum in the world where you get to pose questions to the most powerful man in the world and we actually ask them – at least some of them. Come up with a good one for George Bush and you may hear it asked at the next press conference by our White House correspondent.
- Have you ever felt like you should be running WND? Are you a news junkie? Are you on top of breaking news? Well, now you can actually help us stay on top of it all by posting the hottest stories on the “You Be the News Editor” forum. You won’t just be informing those reading the forum, you may be informing WND editors who will check it along with their other stops on the Net. Who knows? This could be your big break into the news business.
- Then there’s BlogNetDaily. This one has been a long time coming. This is your place to sound off about what’s happening in the news. Care to comment on the big story of the day? Maybe you want to say something about your favorite – or least favorite – columnist. This is the place.
- Next is “Assignment Desk.” Not to be confused with “You Be the News Editor,” where you post breaking news first, this feature is where you post the assignments for the WND news team. We can’t promise we’ll get to them all. But, if we don’t, maybe some other enterprising news organization will. Is everybody missing the boat on some big story you know about? Let us know at “Assignment Desk.”
- Another old favorite makes a return engagement. “Operation Spike” is the original WND forum – dating back to 1997. Help us compile the most covered-up stories every year and give them the exposure they deserve in a January report by our staff.
- Every news editor at WND will be grateful for your participating in “Your Best Poll Ideas.” It’s not easy coming up with an original poll question seven days a week. So we’re soliciting your help at this forum. Make sure you ask the question and provide a balanced set of answers if you want to see your poll on the front page.
- And lastly, there’s another old timer making a comeback. Sometimes it’s just not enough to cast your vote in the WND Daily Poll. Sometimes you want to have your say, too. That’s the purpose of “Comment on Today’s Poll,” which is linked on every poll. First take the poll, then click on over to the forum.
One requirement of participation in these moderated polls is that you avoid any inappropriate language. ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX may not have standards, but WND does. If you wouldn’t want your 6-year-old daughter reading it, don’t bother writing it.