Hollywood mocks and maligns it.
Angry Islamists burn it and entire nations ban it.
Even supposedly Christian clergymen ignore, twist and rewrite it to change its message.
Yet it is the best-selling book of all time, the rock underlying Western civilization, and the sacred guidebook for millions of seeking souls during their journey through a turbulent and deceitful world. “It” is the Holy Bible.
This Christmas season, Whistleblower has a gift for its subscribers. “THE MIRACLE OF THE BIBLE” is a powerful and eye-opening look at the most published, most read, most widely translated (2,123 different languages and dialects!) book of all time – a book that, as this special Whistleblower edition shows, couldn’t possibly have been written without the direct intervention of God.
The Bible’s 66 books – written over the course of about 1,500 years by at least 40 different authors in three different languages (Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek) – somehow come together to form a perfect whole. That whole somehow manages to speak directly and powerfully to people of all races and backgrounds, of all ages, education levels and stations in life. It manages to be just as illuminating today as it was for people thousands of years ago – and it will remain just as powerful for as long as there is human life on earth. Who on earth could write such a book?
Highlights of this issue include:
- “What is truth?” by Joseph Farah
- “The world’s No. 1 best seller” by D. James Kennedy Ph.D. and Jerry Newcombe
- “The miracle of the Bible: Yes, it’s God’s book, but don’t let that intimidate you” by Bob Just
- “How do you know the Bible is true?” by David Kupelian
- “The Bible and science: Surprise! Modern science owes its very existence to Christianity” by D. James Kennedy Ph.D. and Jerry Newcombe
- “The real Christmas story: What the Bible actually says about Jesus’ birth isn’t what you thought” by Joe Kovacs
- “Why I believe in the Bible” by Greg Laurie, in which one of America’s top pastors tells what convinced him of the truth of Scripture
- “Young adults in the U.S. are abandoning biblical faith” – results of a disturbing new poll
- “The passion of the Christian: What does it really mean for each believer to ‘take up his cross’?” by David Kupelian
“We’ve wanted to do an issue like this one for a long time,” said David Kupelian, managing editor of WorldNetDaily and Whistleblower. “We hope it will shine a bright light, and manifest a little bit of the spiritual dimension that is so lacking in this lifeless and secular age.
“I know our readers will find this issue to be thought-provoking and inspiring,” he added. “Hopefully, some will even find it to be life-changing.”
SPECIAL OFFER! For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew, or give a gift subscription and we’ll also send you a FREE copy of the acclaimed video documentary, “Heroes Among Us – Miracles Around Us.” This outstanding DVD features first-hand accounts from survivors of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and brings their miraculous stories to life.
“Today, the headlines are filled with nothing but bad news,” the producers of the “Heroes” documentary explain. “Is the 21st century landscape as bleak as it seems, or are there extraordinary stories still waiting to be found in the most unlikely of places? ‘Heroes Among Us – Miracles Around Us’ will take you on an inspiring journey as it examines true stories of survival that defy explanation and heroic deeds that have moved the world to tears.”
Even better, when you subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years, in addition to all of the above, you’ll also receive an autographed copy of one of the year’s hottest and most controversial books, “The Marketing of Evil: How Radicals, Elitists, and Pseudo-Experts Sell Us Corruption Disguised as Freedom,” by David Kupelian.
This extra-special year-end offer is good for a very limited time and while supplies last. Free book-and-DVD offer good in the U.S. only.
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).