This week only, readers can get an autographed copy of one of the most talked-about books of the year – “The Marketing of Evil: How Radicals, Elitists, and Pseudo-Experts Sell Us Corruption Disguised as Freedom” – for only $4.95, but only from WorldNetDaily!
Written by veteran journalist David Kupelian, WND’s managing editor, “The Marketing of Evil” has been widely praised by everyone from Dr. Laura Schlessinger to David Limbaugh to Michelle Malkin, with reader-reviewers often claiming they have been “forever changed” and “had their eyes opened” by reading the controversial book.
On the other hand, the best-selling book has been viciously attacked as hateful, frightening and “homophobic,” and was even the cause of
the highly-publicized campus persecution of a university librarian who dared to recommend the book as required reading for freshmen.
Throughout September, “The Marketing of Evil” was featured on D. James Kennedy’s internationally broadcast television show, “The Coral Ridge Hour,” with Kupelian exposing “multicultural madness,” “the assault on marriage” and “the marketing of homosexuality” on three consecutive programs.
“The Marketing of Evil” documents how much of what Americans once almost universally abhorred has been packaged, perfumed, gift-wrapped and sold to them as though it had great value. And it shows exactly how highly skilled marketers, playing on our deeply felt national values of fairness, generosity and tolerance, have persuaded us to embrace as enlightened and noble that which all previous generations since America’s founding regarded as grossly self-destructive – in a word, evil.
Depending on their worldview, readers tend to experience powerful aftershocks upon reading “The Marketing of Evil.” Here are a few words from critics:
- “Worst book ever … he is a liar.”
- “Frightening and ignorant. The most radical rightwing political book out there … Kupelian markets Nazism in new packaging.”
- ‘If you’re a hateful, narrow-minded loon, then this book is for you!”
- “‘The “Marketing of Evil’ is one of the more vile right-wing hack jobs to come along lately.”
- “If you need any evidence at all that the jihadist fervor we’re supposedly fighting from Islamic radicals abroad is alive and well in the homeland, look no further than this book.”
- “Pure evil. A waste of time and money.”
Yet, for every negative review like these, there are dozens of other reviews that are not only positive, but fervently passionate about “The Marketing of Evil.” Here are a few reviews from Amazon.com:
- “It will affect me forever. This is perhaps the best and most freeing book I have ever read on the popular culture at large. It rings true at every level, and has changed the way I view things in the most freeing and encouraging way!! … An absolute masterpiece!!”
- “I finished “The Marketing of Evil” over a month ago. It absolutely changed my life.”
- “Opening this book is like turning on the Sun. … Mr. David Kupelian has written a remarkable book that reveals how the American public has been taken down the slippery slope of moral relativism.”
- “Prepare to see your world with new eyes!”
- “You will feel a tremendous sense of gratitude for having read this book.”
- “I like my medicine straight and my truth even straighter, and this book delivers, with no apologies or flinching. … I for one am forever changed.”
- “David Kupelian has authored a masterpiece that belongs in every home in America next to the Family Bible.”
- “This book may offend those with a secular, humanistic, left-wing outlook but I feel that it is required reading for our time. Indeed, it is one of the best books that I have read for some time.”
- “This book really pulls back the veil on evil. A must read for anyone that cares about the future of our nation.”
But wait – it gets better. There’s another part to this deal. While the offer lasts, when you order your autographed, hardcover copy of “The Marketing of Evil” for only $4.95, we will also send you, FREE, three sizzling issues of WND’s critically acclaimed monthly magazine, Whistleblower, which prominently features Kupelian’s latest writings.
Many readers consider Whistleblower to be simply the world’s best newsmagazine. Each issue focuses like a powerful laser on a single topic – from the Federal Reserve to abortion to evolution to the Constitution – explored thoroughly, and with facts and insight such as you’ve never seen anywhere else. (Recent issues include “FEDERAL RESERVE: FRAUD OF THE CENTURY,” “ALIEN NATION,” “PREDATORS” and “THE WAR ON FATHERS.”)
So, for $4.95 you get a hardcover autographed copy of Kupelian’s “The Marketing of Evil,” plus you get three sample issues of Whistleblower – in hopes, of course, that you will do what most people do, which is to become a long-term Whistleblower subscriber.
(Note: This offer does not apply to current Whistleblower subscribers or those living outside the U.S. However, if you are already a Whistleblower subscriber, or if you want to subscribe now, we have a fantastic offer for you to check out!)
Important: For this very special $4.95 offer, you will receive Kupelian’s “The Marketing of Evil” as well as three free issues of Whistleblower magazine. Also included with your free issues will be a renewal notice for a one-year Whistleblower subscription. If you wish to renew, do nothing, and your credit card which has been pre-authorized will be debited for the annual renewal rate of $49.95. (There’s no risk, because at any time you can cancel your subscription for a full refund on the unused portion.) If you don’t want to renew, simply cancel by calling 1-800-4WNDCOM (800-496-3266) or by emailing [email protected] before the charge date printed on the renewal card you’ll receive. Either way, the book and the 3 free issues are yours to keep. (Only one copy of “The Marketing of Evil” at this price per household. Offer good only in the U.S.)
Order your copy of David Kupelian’s “The Marketing of Evil” for just $4.95 – and enjoy all the extras on us! But do it now, because the offer is good for this week only.
Note: If you choose not to participate in this special promotional offer, you may order “The Marketing of Evil” – autographed and discounted – here. If you want to give “The Marketing of Evil” as a Christmas gift, you can purchase three copies at a special extra-reduced rate!
If you prefer to order by phone, call our toll-free customer service line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central.