It seems unthinkable. But then, so did 9/11 before it happened.
Can it really be possible that Americans are witnessing a governmental program designed to merge – slowly but surely – the United States, Mexico and Canada?
That question is generating a major amount of below-the-media-radar buzz. In recent months, e-mails and telephone calls have poured into radio talk shows and congressional offices asking: Is there a plan to create a “North American Union”? Will a new currency, the “amero,” replace the dollar? Is it true that Mexicans will now get Social Security?
Yet Congress (except for a few representatives like Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul) as well as the establishment press (with notable exceptions like CNN’s Lou Dobbs) turn a blind eye – despite major evidence mounting daily.
Just recently, for example, confirmation surfaced that the U.S. government is indeed planning on providing full Social Security benefits to Mexicans – which critics predict will bankrupt the already-shaky system. And a report by the powerful Council on Foreign Relations, regarded by many as something of a “shadow government,” has called for a massive transfer of wealth from the U.S. to Mexico and the establishment of a “security perimeter” around North America – rather than securing America’s borders with Mexico and Canada.
So, while many dismiss plans to integrate the three North American countries as wild Internet “conspiracy theories,” the January edition of WND’s acclaimed Whistleblower magazine – titled “PREMEDITATED MERGER” – boldly lays out the disturbing evidence for all to see.
“The idea that our own government could be engaged in compromising U.S. sovereignty in such a radical way is hard for people to contemplate,” said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. “After all, Americans are already reeling from a stunning immigration problem – stunning not only because of the effect 12-20 million illegals have on America’s economy, values and crime rate, but also because of the government’s refusal to do anything about it. And now they’re hearing that perhaps their government has a secret globalist agenda that actually encourages an invasion from the south.”
Veteran newsman Lou Dobbs described the merger controversy this way in a recent CNN broadcast: “For any American to think that it is acceptable for the president of the United States and … our government, to proceed without the approval of Congress or a dialogue and a debate and a public voice from the people of this country is absolutely unconscionable. … What they’re doing is creating a brave new world, an Orwellian world, in which the will of the people is absolutely irrelevant.”
So take a deep breath, and then fasten your seat belt for this guided tour of what the U.S., Mexican and Canadian governments, as well as behind-the-scenes power brokers, have planned for America. Your Whistleblower “tour guides” will be Joseph Farah, Jerome Corsi Ph.D., Lou Dobbs, Rep. Tom Tancredo, Rep. Ron Paul, Patrick Buchanan, Joe Kovacs and David Kupelian.
Highlights of “PREMEDITATED MERGER” include:
- “Merger with Mexico” by Joseph Farah
- “U.S.-Mexico merger opposition intensifies” by Joseph Farah, who surveys congressmen, newscasters and others aghast at secret efforts to scrap the dollar, end U.S. sovereignty and combine nations.
- “A North American United Nations?” by U.S. Rep. Ron Paul
- “Lou Dobbs: ‘What they’re doing is creating a brave new world'”
- “The North American Union: How close are we?” by Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D., who lays out the troubling evidence for a multi-government plan to merge the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- “Mexico ambassador: We need North American Union in 8 years”
- “Documents reveal ‘shadow government,'” on how a Freedom of Information request resulted in 1,000 pages of confirming documentation
- “The NAFTA superhighway: Coming soon” by Patrick Buchanan, on why Mexico seeks ‘complete integration’ with the U.S.
- “Texas congressman: Superhighway all about North American Union,” on U.S. Rep. Ron Paul’s concern over a common currency, borderless travel and even bigger bureaucracy
- “Why China dominates NAFTA” by Jerome R. Corsi
- “How to survive the NAFTA dollar crisis,” by Jerome R. Corsi, including economic advice in the age of the “amero”
- “The CFR’s vision for a new North America,” revealing excerpts from the Council on Foreign Relations’ radical 59-page blueprint for “North American community”
- “Mexican drug cartels take over U.S. cities” by Joseph Farah, in which U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo reveals how Mexican gangs buy businesses, politicians, power and police departments
- “It’s the drugs, stupid” by Joseph Farah, on the profound impact Mexico’s multi-billion-dollar drug trade exerts on America’s immigration crisis
- “‘Bush doesn’t think America should be an actual place,'” by Joe Kovacs, whose interview with Rep. Tom Tancredo reveals that the president believes the U.S. should be merely an ‘idea’ without borders
- “North American students trained for ‘merger,'” on why 10 universities are participating in a “model parliament” in Mexico to simulate the “integration” of the three nations
- “North American Union major ’08 issue?” – a look at a new coalition that is mobilizing grass roots support and targeting Washington lawmakers
- “Are globalists evil?” by David Kupelian, on why so many apparently “good people” are so attracted to global government
“As bad as this North American Union plan is,” said WND founder and Editor Joseph Farah, “it does succeed in making much more understandable exactly why our government isn’t stopping illegal immigration. It doesn’t really want to.”
SPECIAL NEW YEARS OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew, or give a gift Whistleblower subscription for one year and you’ll receive a FREE copy of the popular blockbuster book, “Brotherhood of Darkness,” by Dr. Stanley Monteith. You’ll also receive a FREE copy of the eye-opening special Whistleblower edition titled “THE FEDERAL RESERVE: FRAUD OF THE CENTURY.”
Even better, subscribe, renew or give a gift sub for two years and you’ll receive all of the above, plus a FREE copy of Congressman Tom Tancredo’s blockbuster book, “In Mortal Danger: The Battle for America’s Border and Security.”
This extra-special New Years offer is good for a limited time and while supplies last. Free book offer good in the U.S. only.
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).