I would like to invite you to join me, Elizabeth, Ann Coulter, David Kupelian and many other WND personalities, newsmakers, top officials and media stars this May in our nation’s capital.
There are several reasons you should come:
- We’re marking WND’s 10-year anniversary May 11 at the Washington Hilton with a big bash. It will be lots of fun – with many surprise guests. No speeches, just a time of celebration with our friends.
- Coulter will give a keynote address May 12. Need I say more?
- We have invented a new kind of two-day conference enveloping the two events above and a lot more. It’s called NEWS EXPO 2007. And I give you my word it will be the most exciting two-day event you ever attended. Do you like debates, interaction, Q&A, open mikes, opportunities to ask questions of newsmakers and newsbreakers alike? Do you like multimedia presentations instead of long, boring speeches? This is a conference designed to capture the excitement of breaking news.
- You and I both know there are certain stories – big stories, important stories – that never seem to get the attention they deserve. NEWS EXPO 2007 is another chance to explore them together, with top-notch experts and sources – and, quite likely, on live national TV as well.
- You will witness an exciting and historic event – the presentation of prestigious new journalism honors. To help us mark the occasion, we’ve developed the “Courage in Media Awards” to honor the very best work by our colleagues – particularly those who exhibit real bravery in the pursuit of truth.
- Have you ever wanted to be a part of the news rather than just an observer? NEWS EXPO 2007 is the ultimate extension of New Media involvement in the news. Together, in one giant room – the biggest in Washington – you’ll rub shoulders with top newsmakers, top journalists, top bloggers, top authors as well as top exhibitors and sponsors from the world of media and publishing.
- Lastly, you should make your plans to attend right now as a show of support to me and WND. We need to make this event a big success if, indeed, it is to continue as an annual tradition and if it is to have the impact we envision.
And while we’re still formulating the program, I’d love to hear your suggestions on the kinds of stories you would like to see examined on the floor of NEWS EXPO 2007.
Which newsmakers would you most like to see?
Which journalists would you most like to meet?
Which bloggers would you most like to participate?
Which authors would you most like to hear?
Let me know.
But, for heaven’s sake, don’t procrastinate another day. Take a few moments right now to register for the NEWS EXPO 2007. Book your hotel rooms at the Hilton Washington for the most convenience and discounted rates. (Just call 1-800-HILTONS and ask for the special News Expo rate at the Hilton Washington on 1919 Connecticut Avenue near DuPont Circle – $209 for a single and $229 for a double.)
Springtime in Washington is the most attractive time for tourists because it’s cherry blossom season. So you’ve got to plan ahead.
Will you do this for me today?
Will you come to Washington to see me, Ann Coulter and other members of the WND team?
Will you come to mix it up with the top newsmakers in the nation’s capital?
Will you come to meet best-selling current events authors launching brand-new books in May?
Will you come to celebrate WND’s 10th anniversary with us?