It’s finally undeniable. America’s very existence as a free nation is threatened by a full-scale illegal invasion from the south. The nation’s transformation from what once was a unified Judeo-Christian culture into an angry cauldron of squabbling groups and nationalities grows daily. And the U.S. government’s response to this momentous threat to America’s national survival? Excuse it, legalize it and encourage it!
Why is the federal government doing this? How can Americans stop it? And most importantly, what is the right way to deal with the nation’s overwhelming and ever-worsening illegal immigration problem?
That’s the focus of the June edition of WND’s elite monthly Whistleblower magazine, in a blockbuster issue titled “NATIONAL SUICIDE: How the government’s immigration policies are destroying America.”
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich calls the government’s current effort to fix the problem “madness.” Pat Buchanan and David Limbaugh both call it “suicide.”
And President Theodore Roosevelt, looking forward through the decades to today, warned us sternly: “The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.”
Yet today’s government, by allowing and indeed encouraging a Third World immigrant invasion of the United States – encouraging it by offering endless incentives like Social Security, food stamps and free education, as well as refusing to enforce existing immigration laws – is overseeing a radical conversion of America.
But as “NATIONAL SUICIDE” proves, there are ways to cure the current illegal immigration cancer – ways that are sensible, fair, democratic, orderly, cost-effective and utterly do-able. All that is required to end America’s national nightmare is courage and clear-headedness on the part of government, coupled with a strong, enlightened action plan, such as that laid out in this edition of Whistleblower.
Issue highlights include:
- “Don’t put the cart before the horse” by Joseph Farah, who shows why the government needs to secure America’s borders and deport illegals with criminal records first, and then come back to law-abiding Americans with any further proposals.
- “Path to national suicide,” in which Patrick Buchanan explains, “Not only is the Melting Pot broken, it is rejected by our elites.”
- “Madness,” in which Newt Gingrich calls government’s current immigration reform effort “the most self-destructive bill” of his lifetime.
- “The destruction of America’s working class” by famed film director Ron Maxwell, who offers an inspired solution to the nation’s immigration invasion.
- “What’s really behind America’s immigration nightmare?” by David Kupelian, who shows poignantly how a leftist assault on this nation’s moral foundation has opened America’s doors to virtual invasion.
- “Why aren’t Republicans crying?” by David Limbaugh, who explains why current efforts of Congress are luring America into “suicide.”
- “Importing a slave class” by Ann Coulter, who says a “vast class of unskilled immigrants is the left’s new form of slavery.”
- “Business visionary predicted North American union in ’93,” documenting celebrated author Peter Drucker’s prediction 14 years ago that nothing could stop the integration of Mexico, Canada and the U.S.
- “National ID card?” – which asks whether U.S. citizens will accept a national identity card for the sake of more effective immigration enforcement.
- “Essential requirements for immigration reform” by Edwin Meese and Matthew Spalding of the Heritage Foundation, a comprehensive look at specific and detailed steps for solving America’s immigration and border-security crisis.
Before there can be any “comprehensive immigration reform,” said WND founder and Editor Joseph Farah, “first you have to deal with the root cause – open borders, unenforced immigration laws, and incentives. That is a costly and time-consuming solution – but one that is critical and vital if we take national sovereignty and security seriously. The alternative is lawlessness, cultural anarchy and continued subversion of the clear will of the people.”
“Very simply,” Farah added, “this powerful issue of Whistleblower reveals in detail how to solve America’s most pressing problem. It needs to be read as widely as possible.”
FANTASTIC SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, save $10 when you subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription! Pay only $39.95 instead of $49.95 for one full year of Whistleblower!
In addition, while the offer lasts, when you subscribe, renew or give a gift Whistleblower subscription for one year we’ll also send you, FREE (including shipping), a copy of one of our most popular books, “Shooting Back: The Right and Duty of Self-Defense,” by Charl Van Wyk.
The author, who lived through an Islamic terrorist attack on his church during worship service, during which he fought them off with his .38 pistol, makes a powerful, biblical case for armed self-defense.
EVEN BETTER: When you subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years, you’ll not only get $10 off (only $74.95 instead of $84.95), but we’ll also send you a FREE copy of one of the most amazing and desirable books on American freedom. It’s called “The Declaration of Independence: The Story Behind America’s Founding Document and the Men Who Created It.”
This beautiful book, which will captivate young and old alike, is also called “A Museum in a Book.” Why? Because, like no other history book, it includes documents, letters and other artifacts that may be removed and studied, then returned to the appropriate pockets.
Among the book’s many removable artifacts are: a full-size replica of the Declaration of Independence, John Adams’ diary from a 1774 session of the Continental Congress and John Dickinson’s draft of the Olive Branch Petition. “The Declaration of Independence” belongs in the home library of any serious student of history, and it will make American history truly come alive for your child or grandchild – a real great gift for the homeschooling family. It normally sells for $34.99, but we’ll send you one FREE when you subscribe to Whistleblower for two years (or renew or give a gift subscription).
WOW, THERE’S MORE! To top it all off, subscribe for either one or two years and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of WND’s special issue, “FIREARMS AND FREEDOM.”
This is one of the best offers we’ve ever been able to make for Whistleblower, but it will end soon. Please act now, so you don’t miss out. Offer good in the U.S. only.
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).