Released online only a few days ago and not slated for book stores until next week, “Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans – to a Jew” by WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein already topped charts this weekend on Amazon.com.
The bombshell book was a bestseller in the Amazon categories of “Terrorism” and “Security.”
In the book, Klein obtains unprecedented access to some of the most dangerous terrorist organizations in the world, traveling into hazardous terrorist zones and talking directly to the militants themselves about some of the most pressing issues today.
Today WND reported “Schmoozing” quotes Mideast terror leaders expressing their gratitude for the efforts of activist and congressional candidate Cindy Sheehan. Sheehan’s anti-Iraq war activities and her statements against President Bush “give us hope” the U.S. will change its Mideast policies, they say.
Sheehan is one of many topics and personalities broached in Klein’s new book.
Why schmooze with the professed enemies of Western civilization?
States Klein: “In the midst of America’s war on terror, in the midst of our grand showdown with Islamofascism, with our boys and girls deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan and around the world to defend liberty it is crucial for all of us to understand the adversary we are up against.
“It is crucial for us to know how our enemy thinks and what they want to do with us. Even how your tax dollars – no, how you! – fund terrorism.”
Klein explains he believes America is in trouble. While the U.S. has made enormous advances in the war on terror the past few years, it is encouraging terrorists to attack and people don’t even know it, he professes.
“If the American approach to identifying, understanding, and dealing with terrorism is not re-examined in the very near future, if we don’t immediately begin to understand how the terrorists think and respond to our policies, we face a devastating reality, with global jihad beating down our doorstep before we even realize what happened,” states Klein.
Among the highlights of “Schmoozing with Terrorists:”
- Madonna and Britney Spears stoned to death? What life in the U.S. would be like if the terrorists win.
- Terror leaders dish on loudmouth, antiwar celebrities like Rosie O’Donnell, Sean Penn, Susan Sarandan, Jane Fonda, and Richard Gere and even sound off about American talk radio hosts like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.
- Jihadists list their U.S. election favorites, mouth off about politicians and even threaten to kill one 2008 presidential candidate.
- Klein and friends confront well-armed senior terrorists about whether suicide bombers really get 72 virgins after their deadly operation.
- A shocking expose on how YOUR tax dollars fund terrorism!
- Bibles used as toilet paper, synagogues as rocket launching zones? Meet the leaders of the most notorious holy site desecrations in history.
- The under-reported story of Christian persecution in the Middle East as told by the antagonists and victims.
- Terrorists offer tips on how to win the war on terror!
Klein has been interviewing terrorists since age 19, when he spent a weekend with a group connected to al-Qaida. He reports daily from Israel, going where many of his media colleagues dare not tread.
Klein is known for his regular appearances and segments on top American radio programs, where he has many times interviewed terrorists live on air. He served as a co-host of the national “John Batchelor Show,” currently on hiatus.
The oldest of 10 kids, Klein attended Jewish schools from kindergarten through college at Yeshiva University in New York, where he served as editor-in-chief of the undergraduate student newspaper.
To interview Aaron Klein, contact Sliwa Public Relations by e-mail or call 973-272-2861 or 212-202-4453.