Almost everyone agrees that there’s nothing more beautiful than a young child – the brightness of spirit, the innocence, the natural intelligence are breathtaking.
What, then, possesses an angelic little girl to chant confidently in front of television cameras: “When I wander into Jerusalem, I will become a suicide bomber”? Or a little boy to exclaim: “We will destroy the chair of the despots, so they will taste the flame of death”?
What has happened to these children in their earliest, most vulnerable and tender years to poison their souls and set many on the path ultimately to madness and murder?
What goes on in their homes, schools and mosques that induces them to strap on explosive belts and kill themselves and countless unsuspecting innocents in a pizza parlor?
How, after growing up in a home with a mother and father and brothers and sisters, can a young man suddenly stab his own sister to death – knifing her not just once or twice, but dozens and dozens of times, like a maniacal serial murderer – just because she supposedly held hands or was seen in public with a male who wasn’t a relative?
In a spine-straightening investigative report titled “CHILD SACRIFICE,” WND’s acclaimed Whistleblower magazine shines a 1,000-watt spotlight on the mind-numbing barbarism of radical Islam.
Subtitled, “How the Islamist death cult is destroying a generation of youth,” this groundbreaking edition unveils shocking insight into what’s really behind:
- Reports of children’s television programs that feature demonic clones of Mickey Mouse, Sesame Street characters and other kids’ favorites, in which the “lovable” stars teach children lies, hatred and murder.
- Reports of rape victims being flogged and imprisoned, as when a Saudi court recently sentenced a 20-year-old female victim, who had been gang-raped by seven men, to 200 lashes and six months in prison for the crime of being in a car with a man not her husband, brother, or father. (Thanks to intense international pressure, Saudi King Abdullah finally pardoned the rape victim.)
- Reports of “sermons” delivered by top Islamic clerics openly calling for mass murder, such as this one by Dr. Ahmad Abu Halabita, former acting rector of the Islamic University in Gaza: “O brother believers, the criminals, the terrorists, are the Jews, who have butchered our children, orphaned them, widowed our women and desecrated our holy places and sacred sites. They are the terrorists. They are the ones who must be butchered and killed, as Allah the Almighty said: ‘Fight them: Allah will torture them at your hands, and will humiliate them and will help you to overcome them, and will relieve the minds of the believers’ … Have no mercy on the Jews, no matter where they are, in any country. Fight them, wherever you are. Wherever you meet them, kill them. Wherever you are, kill those Jews and those Americans who are like them …”
- Reports – perhaps 5,000 every year, according to the U.N. – of “honor killings” in which fathers, brothers or mothers brutally murder their own daughter/sister merely for being seen in public with a male or similar “offense.” For example, two Jordanian brothers used axes to hack to death their two sisters, aged 20 and 27, in an “honor killing” after the older sister left home to marry a man without her family’s permission. Her younger sister later ran away to join her. “It was a brutal scene,” one official said, according to the Jordan Times. “One victim’s head was nearly cut clean off.”
- Reports of young girls tortured and raped into converting to Islam. Mary, an 18-year-old Egyptian girl, was brutally abducted, raped and held captive for nine months by Islamic kidnappers who poured sulfuric acid on her wrist to remove the tattooed cross she wore as a statement of her Christian faith. Along with enduring the sexual abuse, she was required to fast, pray and memorize portions of the Quran. Though at first she refused to wear the traditional Islamic veil, Mary later told reporters, “They warned me that if I removed it they would throw acid on my face.” Eventually, under unbearable pressure and abuse from her captors, she signed official papers of conversion to Islam.
- Reports of maniacal “religious police,” such as those in Saudi Arabia who on March 11, 2002, allowed 15 young girls to die horrible deaths when a fire broke out in their school in Mecca. The religious police literally stopped firefighters from saving the girls because they weren’t dressed in the proper Islamic way for girls and women to be seen outdoors. With helpless firemen watching, the religious police literally beat the girls – those who were not wearing their headscarves or abayas – back into the inferno.
“This is full-fledged, criminally pathological madness,” says WND and Whistleblower Managing Editor David Kupelian. “It’s rooted in a lethal combination of hatred and insane philosophy, both so deeply implanted and so massively reinforced that there is barely a person reading these words that can even begin to comprehend such extreme child abuse.”
Issue highlights include:
- “No more Islamo-fascist terror states!” by Joseph Farah
- “Palestinian kids raised for war,” documenting how children are taught to hate and desire to kill Jews through ‘Sesame Street’-type TV shows
- “Kindergarteners choose ‘death for the sake of Allah’” – depicting how ‘armed’ 5-year-old boys in camouflage and ski masks declare devotion to jihad
- “6-year-old recruited as suicide bomber”
- “‘Mickey Mouse’ promotes jihad,” in which the Disney character’s “evil twin” teaches kids to fight for Islam’s world domination
- “Kids’ hate letters win contest” – profiling a competition rewarding the angriest hate-letters written by Palestinian schoolchildren
- “Pentagon sees 5 million child terrorists in Iraq” – shocking report shows the next generation of children could join jihad if reconstruction efforts fail
- “Al-Qaida training young boys as terrorists” – newly captured propaganda tapes reveal debauched strategy of recruiting, training children
- “Hi, my name is Ahmed and I want to be a suicide bomber” by Aaron Klein, in which a recruited suicide bomber talks about “serving Allah by blasting unbelievers to hell”
- “Toddler terrorist touted by jihadis”
- “Mom of martyr: ‘Sacrifice more of my children’”
- “Understanding the Islamist death cult” by David Kupelian, who explains why “devout” jihadists sacrifice their own children
- “Palestinian official: Women must martyr themselves,” in which Islamic authorities praise females who make ‘Jews – the brothers of apes and pigs – taste the bitterness of death’
- “Mother sad daughter didn’t carry out bombing,” a shocking interview with the mother of a 21-year-old Palestinian arrested on her way to carry out suicide attack at hospital
- “Female suicide bombers: Why they do it” by Marylou Barry
- “‘Honor killing’ survivor describes ordeal” by Jamie Glazov, a heart-rending profile of the author of “Burned Alive,” who tells how her own family tried repeatedly to kill her
- “A tender story of death by stoning” by Yagmur Dursun, a stunning eyewitness account of her own sister’s execution by stoning for the crime of getting pregnant out of wedlock
- “Islam’s abuse of women” by Parvin Darabi, a devastating look at Islam’s “barbaric and inhumane” treatment of the fairer sex
“For those wanting to truly understand the causes and cures of today’s rapid spread of Islamic jihad radicalism – as well as the most egregious and widespread abuse of children and women in the world today – ‘CHILD SACRIFICE‘ is absolutely must reading,” said WND and Whistleblower founder Joseph Farah.
For a limited time, you may subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year for only $39.95 – a $10 discount off the normal $49.95 price! In addition, we’ll send you – FREE – the DVD documentary that’s been called the finest video ever made on American freedom, “A Nation Adrift.” That’s a $24.95 value, FREE!
“An excellent video for anyone wanting to know the truth about the rich history and heritage of this nation,” said vice president of Concerned Women for America Jim Woodall. And Dale Mason, vice president of Gospel Films, says: “In only 90 minutes, a viewer can see and hear enough new and significant information to all but obviate the need to even take a U.S. history class. This video should be seen by every American.”
ANOTHER FANTASTIC OFFER: While this offer lasts, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll pay only $74.95 – that’s a $10 discount off the already discounted two-year rate. Plus you’ll get one of our most popular books of all time, “Nelson’s Complete Book of Bible Maps and Charts” – completely updated and packed full of visual aids that offer a deeper understanding of the Bible. With the help of large, reproducible maps and charts, you can now accurately visualize the people, places and events in the Old and New Testaments. Add to that the numerous easy-to-understand tables and surveys inside and you have a visual overview of the whole Bible at your fingertips!
THIS OFFER WILL NOT LAST LONG AND MAY END WITHOUT NOTICE. Free book or DVD offer good in the U.S. only.
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).