- Text smaller
- Text bigger
Important note: Until May 29, Whistleblower subscription rates have been rolled back to 2002 prices! See below for details …
Although Hillary Clinton likes to compare herself with the movie character “Rocky” – claiming that, like the underdog prizefighter, “I never quit, I never give up” – many longtime Clinton observers say a more apt comparison would be with “The Terminator.”
After all, the “Terminator” also never gave up. But in addition, he (or she in “Terminator 3”) was obsessed with attaining a single, urgent, all-important goal, was able to morph into any other form to help reach that goal, and was willing to sacrifice any and all who got in the way.
Now, the dramatic May edition of WND’s monthly Whistleblower magazine proves once and for all that the New York senator has a lot more in common with the malevolent cyborg than the heroic boxer. It’s titled “QUEEN OF DARKNESS.”
While conventional wisdom holds that the “mainstream press” favors Barack Obama in the Democratic presidential primary race with Hillary Clinton, WND/Whistleblower Managing Editor David Kupelian takes a contrary view:
“Obama is relatively new and unknown, so his skeletons are just being dragged out of the closet now, one at a time,” said Kupelian. “But Hillary Clinton’s extraordinarily disturbing and corrupt past is well known to the big media, and yet virtually none of it is being exposed during this year’s historic election contest.”
Thus, although the press reports on the New York senator’s stump speeches and delegate count and so on, the one thing the public never hears, according to this issue of Whistleblower, is the truth.
“We never hear a word about her radical socialist views,” said Kupelian. “We never hear about her scandals and notoriously shady enterprises with Bill Clinton, about Whitewater, Travelgate, Pardongate, the impossible $1,000-to-$100,000 futures trade, about her repeated episodes of obstructing justice, hiding and shredding subpoenaed documents, lying to investigators and ordering subordinates to lie. We never hear about her incredibly foul mouth or her legendary abuse of Secret Service agents.”
Kupelian added: “Everyone in the Washington Press Corps knows about every one of these scandals and more. And yet, they never see fit to communicate to the public what this person is really like. So we watch TV, and are swept up with the speeches, debates and high drama of a presidential election, always protected by the press from confronting reality – that Hillary Clinton is a pathologically lying chameleon for whom nothing is sacred but her own aggrandizement.”
Issue highlights include:
- “Hillary Clinton, pathological liar” by Joseph Farah
- “Hillary in her own words” – multiple eyewitness accounts of the former first lady’s astonishingly foul mouth.
- “Queen of darkness” by David Kupelian, on how President Hillary would devastate America
- “Has Hillary gone ballistic?” – on how the senator has offered to protect the Saudis and other Arab-Muslim states with nuclear weapons
- “Clintons: MSM whiplash victims” by David Limbaugh, on the irony of Bill and Hillary reeling from a little bit of press scrutiny
- “Why Hillary must go” by Jane Chastain, who shows that as first lady, while championing universal health care, Hillary Clinton denied health insurance to many White House employees
- “Clintons to face fraud trial” by Art Moore, documenting a little-publicized scandal currently plaguing both Bill and Hillary
- “Hillary’s ‘fraudulent’ Watergate brief” by Art Moore, on revelations Hillary Clinton was fired years ago for allegedly colluding with the Kennedys against Nixon.
- “‘Bill lies about sex, Hillary lies about everything'” by Dick Morris
- “Hillary comes clean about Sir Edmund” – in which the New York senator finally admits she was not named after the famous mountain climber
- “Most scandalous administration in history” by Larry Klayman, in which the attorney and Judicial Watch founder recounts the major offenses of the ‘Clinton crime family’
- “Hitler, Stalin … and Clinton?” A New York Post poll ranked Bill and Hillary among the most evil in history
- “Clinton White House FBI agent speaks out” by Gary Aldrich, in which the author of the best seller “Unlimited Access” tells a stunning story of high corruption in the White House
- “Angry Hillary threw book at Secret Service agent” by Paul Sperry, in which FBI agents confirm then-first lady Hillary Clinton hit her limo driver in the back for “eavesdropping”
- “The real story behind the Clinton body count” by New York Times best-selling author Richard Poe
- “The Clinton-Gore crime syndicate” by Paul Sperry, documenting how the press simply refused to probe an exceedingly corrupt White House
- “Hillary hopes to be ‘Rocky II'” by Ben Shapiro, who exposes what may be the senator’s real strategy: Sink the Democratic Party now, and then return to “save” it as president in 2012
- “Clinton unleashes her inner Rambo” by Carey Roberts, who exposes Hillary’s real-man, gun-shooting, Whiskey-guzzling wannabe routine
“Whistleblower is doing the job the rest of
the press apparently forgot to do this year,” said WND Editor Joseph
Farah. “That is, to tell the truth about the presidential candidates.”
SPECIAL OFFER: Until 10 p.m. Pacific, May 28, you may subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year for only $39.95 – a $10 discount off the normal $49.95 price! In addition, we’ll send you – FREE – one of the hottest and most in-demand books in WND’s online store, “How Americans Can Buy American” by Roger Simmermaker. This fabulous 508-page book, which Pat Buchanan calls “the patriot’s guide to shopping,” shows Americans how to buy American without having to spend extra time or money. A true must-read – yours FREE with a one-year subscription to Whistleblower.
ANOTHER GREAT OFFER: While this offer lasts, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll pay only $74.95 – that’s a $10 discount off the already discounted two-year rate. Plus you’ll get the most mind-blowing and controversial book of the year – “Why We Left Islam: Former Muslims Speak Out” by Susan Crimp and Joel Richardson. The penalty for renouncing Islam is death, and publishing the image of Muhammad infuriates many Muslims. So, this brand-new book from WND Books – which features the gripping, eye-popping stories of many people who renounced Islam, and also sports the image of Muhammad on the cover – is one of the most controversial, and important, books we’ve published.
THERE’S MORE! SPECIAL BONUS: For a limited time, ALL new subscribers will receive a 13th issue FREE – one of our most popular ever – Whistleblower’s eye-opening special report on “THE SECRET LIFE OF BARACK OBAMA.”
This offer expires at 10 p.m. Pacific, Wednesday, May 28. Free book offer good in the U.S. only.
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).