From same-sex marriage and abortion-on-demand to banning God in school and promoting homosexuality in the military and our churches, millions of Americans today accept ideas and behaviors that horrified all previous generations. Why?
There is just one book that completely and clearly explains how all this is accomplished – how lies are packaged as truth, corruption disguised as freedom, godlessness sold as liberation – and how we can free ourselves from the deception that surrounds us.
In the age of Obama, more than ever, Americans need to read David Kupelian’s modern classic, “The Marketing of Evil,” and today only WND readers can get a hardcover, autographed copy for only $4.95 – an incredible $20 discount!
“The Marketing of Evil” has been widely praised by everyone from Dr. Laura Schlessinger to David Limbaugh to Michelle Malkin, with reader-reviewers often claiming they have been “forever changed” and “had their eyes opened” by reading the controversial book.
In one chapter, for example, the marketing vanguard of the modern gay rights movement tells in their
own words exactly homosexuality and every other form of sexual anarchy
are being mainstreamed. In another, eight abortion clinic doctors and nurses expose that industry as “barbaric,” “evil” and comparable in some ways to the Nazi Holocaust.
Depending on their worldview, readers tend to experience powerful aftershocks upon reading “The Marketing of Evil.” Here are a few words from critics:
- “Worst book ever – he is a liar.”
- “Frightening and ignorant. The most radical rightwing political book out there – Kupelian markets Nazism in new packaging.”
- ‘If you’re a hateful, narrow-minded loon, then this book is for you!”
- “‘The “Marketing of Evil’ is one of the more vile right-wing hack jobs to come along lately.”
- “If you need any evidence at all that the jihadist fervor we’re supposedly fighting from Islamic radicals abroad is alive and well in the homeland, look no further than this book.”
- “Pure evil. A waste of time and money.”
Yet, for every negative review like these, there are dozens of other reviews that are not only positive, but fervently passionate about “The Marketing of Evil.” Here are a few reviews from Amazon.com:
- “It will affect me forever. This is perhaps the best and most freeing book I have ever read on the popular culture at large. It rings true at every level, and has changed the way I view things in the most freeing and encouraging way!! … An absolute masterpiece!!”
- “I finished “The Marketing of Evil” over a month ago. It absolutely changed my life.”
- “Opening this book is like turning on the Sun. – Mr. David Kupelian has written a remarkable book that reveals how the American public has been taken down the slippery slope of moral relativism.”
- “Prepare to see your world with new eyes!”
- “You will feel a tremendous sense of gratitude for having read this book.”
- “I like my medicine straight and my truth even straighter, and this book delivers, with no apologies or flinching. – I for one am forever changed.”
- “David Kupelian has authored a masterpiece that belongs in every home in America next to the Family Bible.”
- “This book may offend those with a secular, humanistic, left-wing outlook but I feel that it is required reading for our time. Indeed, it is one of the best books that I have read for some time.”
- “This book really pulls back the veil on evil. A must read for anyone that cares about the future of our nation.”
But wait – it gets better. There’s another part to this deal. While the offer lasts, when you order your autographed, hardcover copy of “The Marketing of Evil” for only $4.95, we will also send you, FREE, three sizzling issues of WND’s critically acclaimed monthly magazine, Whistleblower, which prominently features Kupelian’s latest writings.
Many readers consider Whistleblower to be simply the world’s best newsmagazine. Each issue, which prominently features Kupelian’s latest writings, focuses like a powerful laser on a single topic – from how to survive financial meltdown to understanding the secret agendas of America’s establishment elite – explored thoroughly, and with facts and insight such as you’ve never seen anywhere else. Recent issues include “SHADOW GOVERNMENT: Inside the mad, mad, mad, mad world of Obama’s czars,” “MEDICAL MURDER: Why Obamacare could result in the early deaths of millions of baby boomers,” “THE GREAT AWAKENING: How tea partiers are setting a new course for America,” “NARCISSIST IN CHIEF: Experts explain what makes Barack Obama tick” and “BLACK HOLE: The shocking truth about the U.S. economy – and what you can and must do.”
So, for $4.95 you get a hardcover autographed copy of Kupelian’s “The Marketing of Evil,” plus you get three sample issues of Whistleblower – in hopes, of course, that you will do what most people do, which is to become a long-term Whistleblower subscriber.
(Note: This offer does not apply to current Whistleblower subscribers or those living outside the U.S. However, if you are already a Whistleblower subscriber, or if you want to subscribe now, we have a fantastic offer for you to check out!)
Important: For this very special $4.95 offer, you will receive Kupelian’s “The Marketing of Evil” as well as three free issues of Whistleblower magazine. Also included with your free issues will be a renewal notice for a one-year Whistleblower subscription. If you wish to renew, do nothing, and your credit or debit card will be charge the low annual renewal rate of $39.95. (There’s no risk, because at any time you can cancel your subscription for a full refund on the unused portion.) If you don’t want to renew, simply cancel by calling 1-800-4WNDCOM (800-496-3266) or by emailing email@example.com before the charge date printed on the renewal card you’ll receive. Either way, the book and the 3 free issues are yours to keep. (Only one copy of “The Marketing of Evil” at this price per household. Offer good only in the U.S.)
Please note: If you like your three free Whistleblower issues and renew, when your Whistleblower subscription eventually expires, you’ll receive another renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for only $39.95. As always, there’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
Order your copy of David Kupelian’s “The Marketing of Evil” for just $4.95 – and enjoy all the extras on us! But do it now, because this offer ends tonight at 10 p.m. Pacific.
Note: If you choose not to participate in this special promotional offer, you may order “The Marketing of Evil” – autographed and discounted – here.