- Text smaller
- Text bigger
I’d been wondering what Kevin Jennings was doing these days. Jennings is the founder and long-time head of the radical homosexual group GLSEN, the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network. GLSEN’s mission has been to plant “gay” clubs and training programs in as many schools as possible. GLSEN now claims 4,000 “gay-straight alliances” exist, although this number is doubtful.
Certainly, there are way too many. The group’s target has been to place these clubs in all U.S. schools, K through 12. If you think a kindergartener signing up for a “gay” club is ludicrous, you are not alone.
But Jennings has moved on to better things. He’s now the Obama campaign fundraising co-chair for the “LGBT” community – that’s “lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered.” You can listen to Jennings lay out the rights-oriented rhetoric in two interviews with Joe Solmonese of the Human Rights Campaign, on the website “LGBT for Obama.”
Their conversation, reviewing Jennings’ record, dwells on preventing bullying of “gay” kids. Jennings constructed this Trojan horse for access to schools despite the ability of every community to punish school bullying without accommodating the “gay” agenda. This smokescreen hides the pornographic reality of GLSEN’s “support” for kids under Jennings’ leadership.
Remember the book “Queering Elementary Education,” with the gushing blurb on the back from Obama’s radical “social justice” colleague Bill Ayers? Well, the same book has a foreword written by Jennings. In researching GLSEN over the years, I’ve found horrific elements of what can only be called child sexual corruption. The more closely one reads the GLSEN material, the worse it gets.
Just about every type of sexual practice imaginable is apparently acceptable and even worthy of “celebration” by any age student or teacher as far as GLSEN is concerned. GLSEN also supports gender-distortion through cross-dressing, even for elementary school children.
Is this the kind of “school reform” Obama has in mind?
Some of GLSEN’s recommended reading material implicitly condones criminal sexual contact between adults with minors. Many such incidents are described in erotic and nostalgic passages. I’ve yet to see “warnings” about the episodes in these books, which surely mislead thousands of vulnerable kids. I wrote in detail about what I will share below in 2002, yet the books in question, and many more just as objectionable, are still offered by GLSEN for sale on its site.
The problem starts with Jennings’ own writings in books like “One Teacher In 10.” Jennings’ dream world is one where openly “gay” teachers serve as role models who influence students’ sexual conduct. In the first edition of this book, Jennings, a former teacher, relates his encounter with a homosexually inclined male student:
Toward the end of my first year, during the spring of 1988, Brewster appeared in my office in the tow of one of my advisees … to whom I had been “out” for a long time. “Brewster has something he needs to talk with you about,” she intoned ominously. … On a hunch, I suddenly asked, “What’s his name?” Brewster’s eyes widened briefly, and then out spilled a story about his involvement with an older man he had met in Boston. I listened, sympathized, offered advice. He left my office with a smile on his face. … (“One Teacher in 10: Gay and Lesbian Educators tell their Stories,” Alyson Publications, 1994.)
What did Jennings recommend to Brewster that brought a smile to his face? It sounds like he affirmed this teen/adult homosexual relationship, instead of contacting the boy’s parents or the authorities. Is this just the kind of wisdom we hope Obama consultants use in formulating education policy? Child predators as implementers of “social justice,” perhaps?
The book “Growing Up Gay/Growing Up Lesbian,” recommended on the GLSEN website for kids in grades seven to 12, describes two 10-year-old boys in a very graphic sexual encounter (pp.99-100). In the same book, an adult man named Eliot reflects on his youth:
My first experience was with a much older man, a friend of Derek’s [his father]. … When I was 15, he must have been 29, 30 … I seduced him. … It was a wild night. We did everything.
This is the dearest fantasy of pedophiles and pederasts – the pretense that the youth seduces them.
Another GLSEN recommended book, “Rainbow Boys,” features an episode of homosexual sex between one of the main characters, a 17-year-old boy, and a 29-year-old man he has just met via the Internet ( p. 148). Again, a great influence for kids.
Fluid sexual activity and homosexual experimentation is another common theme in GLSEN-recommended books. “My sexuality is as fluid, infinite, undefinable, and ever-changing as the north-flowing river. … Sexuality is not black or white … it is gray. … I know that defining myself is not so simple. …” writes a 16-year-old in “Revolutionary Voices : A Multicultural Queer Youth Anthology” (p.167).
Another girl writes in the same book: “I am a 15-year-old dyke artist and activist. I’ve got flaming pink hair and a passion for genderf–k in both directions” (p. 28).
I could go on and on, unfortunately. The GLSEN “Book Link” introduction states that the selections are recommended to “… empower our mission to ensure safe schools for all LGBT students.”
So finally, then, this is what is meant by “safe schools”: lots of weird, early sex by kids, some of it with adults.
Obama needs to remove Kevin Jennings immediately from this position. And voters need some answers to the following questions:
- Does Obama believe children are “born gay” and should be able to declare this identity in grade school and join a “gay” club? Kevin Jennings does.
- Does Obama believe consensual relationships between 15-year-olds and 29-nine-year-olds are OK? Jennings thinks so. (Some think Planned Parenthood does, too – another question for Obama.)
- Does Obama believe a “safe” school is one where no one can criticize homosexual behavior? Jennings does.
- Does Obama believe that, with the CDC reporting HIV rates rising around 12 percent per year for 13 to 24-year-old males who have sex with males (MSM), we still cannot tell our boys to abstain from homosexual behavior? Will he appoint clueless federal health officials? Kevin Jennings would approve.
- Does Obama believe kids can decide at age 9 or 10 that they were born in the wrong body, want to switch genders and have schools support this disorder? Jennings does.
- Does Obama believe the Christian moral standard that homosexuality is wrong needs to be suppressed and depicted as “hateful” in the public square, including schools? Jennings does.
- Does Obama believe that if same-sex “marriage” is legalized, this new “law” should be shoved down the throats of all children and their parents via social engineering in public schools? Jennings does.
- Does Obama believe that “social justice” and “school reform” require students to not just tolerate, but approve of homosexuality and gender change? That the “yuck” factor simply will not be allowed, because it reflects bigotry? Jennings does.
If we want a totalitarian, pansexual society, with its accompanying disease, dysfunction and abuse, and no room for nobility, goodness and tradition, then we need to make sure we vote for Obama with all his various revolutionary hangers-on, including Jennings.
If, on the other hand, we envision another America, it’s time to speak up now.