Joe Kovacs, author of “Shocked by the Bible: The Most Astonishing Facts You’ve Never Been Told” will be a guest on WGMD Radio (92.7 FM) in Rehoboth Beach, Del., this morning talking about the real truth of
Scripture, shattering misconceptions many people have about the Bible.
At 10:05 a.m. Eastern, Kovacs will appear for the full hour with talk-show host Jared Morris. The
program can be heard live online by going to the radio station’s website and then clicking the Listen Live button at the top of the page.
Joe Kovacs in person! The author of “Shocked by the Bible” will be discussing the
Bible and signing copies of his book Saturday, Dec. 20, from 1 p.m. to
3 p.m. at Borders Books in the Treasure Coast Square Mall in Jensen Beach, Fla.
the executive news editor of WND, has been stunning readers with
amazing facts from the Bible in his brand-new best-seller, which hit
No. 1 in three categories on Amazon.com, as well as the No. 1 spot in Shop.WND.com.
Simply put, “Shocked by the Bible” is an educational juggernaut that not only reveals what the Bible
really says, but also what it doesn’t say. It’s a massive news report
exposing common misconceptions and answering questions that have
endured for centuries.
Just a few of the issues explored include:
- The Bible doesn’t say Jesus died on a Friday or rose at sunrise Sunday morning
- The practice of decorating a tree with silver and gold is actually condemned by God
- “Easter” has vanished from modern translations of the Bible
- “Three Wise Men” appear nowhere in the story of Jesus’ birth, and none are ever
mentioned visiting baby Jesus in a Bethlehem manger
- The Bible does not say Eve bit into an apple
- There were not just two of each animal aboard Noah’s Ark
- The Bible doesn’t say Noah’s Ark landed on “Mount Ararat”
- Jesus did not come to make everyone understand His message
The book even delves into “lighter” facts that just never seem to be brought up in church.
Did you know …
- God ran lotteries
- Nagging wives are mentioned in Scripture
- Women’s breasts are celebrated in the Bible
- There’s a character in the Bible called a “dumb ass”
- Underwear didn’t disintegrate despite 40 years of heavy use
- The worst case of hemorrhoids in history is recorded
While this eye-opening blockbuster is now on sale everywhere, WND is the only place
that has copies personally autographed by the author.
written countless reports in his 25-year news career. Many have focused on
biblical issues such as chariot wheels
said to be found in the Red Sea, searches for Noah’s Ark and
the Ark of the
Covenant, and controversies over Christmas and
Easter holidays as well as the Saturday-vs.-Sunday
Kovacs has received many awards for news excellence from the
Associated Press and United Press International. He’s run television, radio and
print newsrooms in the U.S., as well as Budapest, Hungary. Kovacs is also
regarded as one of the premier creative headline writers in the news business
Find out what
you’ve been missing. Get “Shocked by the Bible: The Most Astonishing Facts
You’ve Never Been Told” personally autographed by the author. It also makes a
brilliant gift that will be remembered for a lifetime.
To interview Joe Kovacs, author of “Shocked by the Bible,” please