A mother of a baby swept into a biohazard bag by an abortion business worker and left to die says she now feels cheated because she wasn’t told her pregnancy involved a live human being.

“They never said anything to me that would make me think it was a baby. They never said anything like baby, fetus. Nothing. They only said things like ‘termination’ and ‘pregnancy’ and ‘termination of pregnancy,'” Sycloria Williams told the Florida Catholic newspaper.

“They cheated me because they didn’t tell me everything and the doctor wasn’t there,” she said.

WND has covered the case since the first reports that the baby was born alive in 2006 and as recently as a few weeks ago when the doctor who reportedly was supposed to be in attendance lost his medical license.

Williams went to the clinic for a late-term abortion, but she claims the baby was born alive. At that point, she’s reported, the staff members panicked. One woman came and cut the umbilical cord to the still-breathing baby, swept it into a biohazard bag and threw the bag in the garbage.

WND also reported recently on a lawsuit that accuses abortionists of making the mother watch the death of her newborn daughter.

Williams told the Florida Catholic she’s telling her story now because people need to know about the events that ultimately made her change her mind about abortion.

“No one should lose their life if you get pregnant,” she told the newspaper. “If I got pregnant again I would have the baby.”

She said anyone with an unplanned pregnancy should make abortion the absolute last option.

“I would tell them not to do it. I’ll say whatever to make them have second thoughts so they don’t do it,” she said. “There is help out there.”

In her own case, she is upset that business employees “wouldn’t admit to me the whole time something went wrong. I feel like they treated me like nothing, like a nobody.”

Williams, 18 at the time of the abortion, is 21 now, living in Hollywood, Fla.

She explained she went to the Miramar Woman Center Inc. to sign consent forms and get medication in July 2006 but didn’t meet the doctor who was supposed to be in charge of her case. She did meet Dr. Pierre Jean-Jacque Renelique two days later, when she got a brief description of the abortion.

“He said that it was a two-day procedure, to take my medicines and come back the next day. He just said it like one, two, three,” Williams said.

She said she had questioned him about the abortion “and what they do with the baby.”

“They said they freeze the body,” she said.

Belkis Gonzalez

Once the abortion procedure was begun, she got a call from the daughter of clinic owner Belkis Gonzelez telling her to go to a different location the next day, and she did.

There, the receptionist gave her “two white pills.” Williams’ lawsuit alleges the drug was Cytotec, to induce labor.

She put on a hospital gown and went to a waiting room.

“Where is the doctor,” she wondered during her three hours of waiting.

Suddenly, she realized the baby was arriving.

“There was just no stopping it,” she said.

The baby, named Shanice, suddenly was on a chair cushion.

“She wasn’t moving much. Twitching, gasping for air. She wasn’t crying though, just hissing. Hissing sounds only,” Williams told the Florida Catholic.

The fact that the baby was fully formed and alive surprised her.

“I thought it would be a blob thing, but bigger, not a baby,” she said. “She looked like a Water Baby. Like those dolls you fill up with water.”

The lawsuit explains Gonzalez then cut the cord, scooped the baby into the biohazard bag and tossed it into a trash can.

Williams recalled begging God for help and getting Motrin from the clinic staff.

On the way home, she told her then-boyfriend, “I don’t think that baby was dead.”

Tipped off about the situation, police a week later found the baby’s body, prompting the events that led to the lawsuit.

Note: Read our discussion guidelines before commenting.