Brad O’Leary in Canadian TV interview
Brad O’Leary, the author of a book that unveils the Obama presidency, “The Audacity of Deceit,” says that five weeks after Inauguration Day Obama’s statements on earmarks and taxes still aren’t in touch with reality.
O’Leary, in an interview on Canadian television, said the president’s address to a joint session of Congress Tuesday night earned top marks for presentation.
“In terms of style he got an ‘A.’ He was magnificent. I’m sure he will reassure Wall Street after a month of talking doom and gloom,” the author said.
But O’Leary said Obama’s messages still are littered with nonspecifics that
simply aren’t true. For that reason, he said, most small business
leaders “still doubt the stimulus bill, and they’re uncomfortable with
The two things Obama said that were “not even remotely true” included his assertion that there were no add-ons to the new federal budget, when in fact there are 9,000, O’Leary said.
Secondly, Obama promised 95 percent of the American public a tax reduction, but that’s a mathematical impossibility, O’Leary said, since 32 percent of U.S. residents don’t pay federal income taxes.
O’Leary said Obama is providing nothing more than “campaign speeches.”
O’Leary’s book reveals the underpinnings of Obama’s well-polished rhetoric.
He documents how the “change” about which Obama spoke so eloquently actually is a “hostile attack on the Judeo-Christian values and freedoms most Americans hold dear.”
In “The Audacity of Deceit,” O’Leary documents how Obama:
- Blocked emergency medical aid for babies who survived abortion.
- Plans to ban the use of firearms by law-abiding citizens – even for self-defense.
- Was abandoned by his bigamist father and raised in a Muslim society – and how this influences his values.
- Would raise tax rates to a Hoover-like 60 percent.
- Will transform the U.S. Treasury into the United Nations’ ATM.
- Wants fuel prices high and farmland taken out of production.
- Will grant federal medical insurance to 12 million illegal aliens and increase emergency room costs alone by $15.4 billion annually.
- Would transfer child-rearing from parents to the federal government with his secular “0 to 5” program.
The book includes exclusive polling results that reveal the approximately one-third of Americans who pay no taxes and what they believe.
O’Leary is the former president of the American Association of Political Consultants, the author of 11 books, a former talk radio host with millions of listeners and the award-winning television producer of “Ronald Reagan: An American President.”
“Obama has written multiple books and no major legislation, but that’s not a coincidence,” says O’Leary. “He’s tried to hide his true beliefs from the American people behind soaring oratory promising ‘hope’ and ‘change,’ but that’s just a smokescreen, and one that’s been very effective. Until now.”
In a recent WND commentary, O’Leary said, Obama has alienated, in just a few weeks, independents, small business leaders, young voters, Catholics and Republicans.
O’Leary noted that even among Democrats, only 55 percent think his stimulus bill spends money in the right places.