Leaving millions of Americans in shock, President Barack Obama and the Democrat-controlled Congress have quickly perpetrated nothing less than an economic and political coup d’etat in the once free-market United States of America.
In the guise of “stimulating” the economy, Obama has frightened and intimidated the powers-that-be into embracing European-style socialism. Americans increasingly live with constant anxiety, fearing loss of both their wealth and their personal freedoms as government expands like a cancer.
On top of that, thanks to politicians and pundits’ daily offerings of nonsensical and contradictory explanations for the financial crisis, many Americans are confused and paralyzed into inaction.
In response, WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine has dedicated its March edition to explaining the incredible reality of what’s actually happening right now. It’s titled, “BLACK HOLE: What’s really going on with the U.S. economy – and how you can succeed despite the chaos.”
In it, Whistleblower explains to readers in clear, simple terminology – devoid of economist jargon – the amazing truth about how and why the American economy is in freefall.
“Prepare to be shocked,” says WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. “Prepare, also, to be radically informed, and to have your eyes opened to a new paradigm.”
“But take heart,” adds Kupelian. “Not all is gloomy in this Whistleblower issue. In fact, the final section will forever change the way you look at work, saving, wealth, retirement and your future – whether times are good or whether they’re troubled, like now.”
Highlights of “BLACK HOLE“ include:
- “Economic coup d’etat” by David Kupelian
- “What’s going on?” by Joseph Farah
- “A primer on economic crises and their solutions” by Vox Day, who paints a simple and clear picture of what’s really happening in the economy today
- “Dear Congress: Leave us alone!” by Craig R. Smith
- “The Madoff bill” by Dennis Prager, who lays out the truth about the most disastrous spending orgy in history
- “University endowments lose a quarter of their value”
- “Investment losses mount as Ponzi schemes proliferate” by Jerome Corsi, on why hedge fund managers in down markets too often resemble con artists
- “The name of the game is BAILOUT” by G. Edward Griffin, a comprehensive and brilliant explanation of how and why taxpayers are required to subsidize banks when their loans go sour
- “Abolish the Fed now, urges Ron Paul,” in which the popular Texas congressman reveals how the Federal Reserve’s fingerprints are on every American economic disaster of the last century
- “EU bank bailouts threaten European political stability”
- “Top fund manager calls ‘stimulus’ package ‘unmitigated disaster'”
- “Prospects for dollar in ’09 ‘abysmal and deteriorating'”
- “Global recession hits China”
- “How big is a trillion?”
- “Never retire” by Rabbi Daniel Lapin, who explains why withdrawing from work or business is a huge mistake – at any age.
“If you want some genuine help in navigating through the difficult economic, social and political times America is now entering,” said Kupelian, “You and your family really need this issue of Whistleblower.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year for only $39.95, a $10 discount off the regular $49.95 price! In addition, you’ll receive a FREE copy of the Emmy-winning DVD documentary, “A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation.” Watch how a handful of brilliant men, including James Madison, George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, lead a political battle to create a new form of government, one that establishes the standard of self-government to the world. This is the first comprehensive recreation of the stirring and heated debates between America’s founders, during the sweltering summer of 1787, leading to the drafting and adoption of the Constitution of the United States. Filmed on location at Philadelphia’s Independence Hall, Williamsburg, Va., and other historical sites, “A More Perfect Union” dramatically chronicles how America became a nation and those underlying principles that guard our freedoms today. A $19.95 value, yours FREE as WND’s gift for subscribing to Whistleblower.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll pay only $74.95 – that’s a $10 discount off our already discounted two-year rate. Plus you get two free gifts: You’ll get the DVD documentary, “A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation.” And you’ll also get “The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness” by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D. The author, a board-certified forensic psychiatrist who has testified as an expert in thousands of civil and criminal cases for four decades, makes a powerful clinical case that hardcore liberals are mentally ill!
These special free book/DVD offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
Readers may also order a single copy of “BLACK HOLE.”
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).