With Barack Obama in the White House, millions of Americans are watching the news night after night in sheer shock, wondering out loud what the next unprecedented expansion of government power will be. Nationalizing entire industries with gigantic taxpayer bailouts; forcing taxpayers to fund abortion; releasing Gitmo prisoners onto U.S. streets; rapidly converting free-market, capitalist America into a government-run socialist state – every day seems to bring a new unconstitutional power-grab, critics say.
But arguably Obama’s most egregious, unconstitutional “power-grab” as president may have been his very first – being elected to the highest office in the land while steadfastly refusing to offer proof he is a “natural born citizen,” as required of all presidents by the U.S. Constitution.
That explosive story is the focus of the April 2009 edition of WND’s acclaimed Whistleblower magazine. It’s called “YOUR PAPERS, PLEASE? Why dozens of lawsuits and millions of Americans want Barack Obama to prove he’s constitutionally qualified to be president.”
This issue of Whistleblower “is not only the most complete and thorough exposé of the eligibility questions surrounding Barack Obama’s presidency,” says WND founder and CEO Joseph Farah, “it is an indictment of the process that put him in the White House Jan. 20 of this year.”
Although Article II section 1 of the Constitution clearly requires that all presidents be “natural born citizens,” the 2008 election proved, Farah points out, “that no controlling legal authority bothered to establish” that Obama was qualified for the Oval Office. “Everybody dropped the ball,” said Farah.
The biggest reason interest in the Obama eligibility issue continues to mount, with ever more legal actions being filed and more Americans demanding answers, says WND Managing Editor David Kupelian, is simple: “Barack Obama is hiding something. About that statement, there is no dispute. Despite dozens of lawsuits, with plaintiffs including a former presidential candidate, a former deputy attorney general, many legislators, active-duty U.S. military and other serious people, Obama simply refuses to release his original, long-form birth certificate. That’s the one that could actually prove he was born in Hawaii. What is posted on Obama’s ‘Fight the Smears’ website as well as the FactCheck.org website is the abbreviated short-form ‘certification of live birth’ that could have been issued for a child born overseas, and thus does not prove he was born in Hawaii. What is so difficult about this to understand?”
And while some of the many lawsuits challenging Obama on this issue have reached the eyes of U.S. Supreme Court justices, at least one former state Supreme Court chief justice – Alabama’s Roy Moore – now says the Obama eligibility issue should be adjudicated: “Why doesn’t the president have to show that he’s a natural born citizen? … We’ve had all kinds of suits filed, and the press doesn’t mention them and the courts continually reject them. … It’s troubling to me because we’ll suffer the consequences if we ignore our Constitution.”
Highlights of “YOUR PAPERS, PLEASE?” include:
- “The question of eligibility” by Joseph Farah
- “Why I care about the Obama eligibility issue” by David Kupelian
- “Why questions persist regarding Obama’s qualifications” by Bob Unruh, on why the president’s defenders never actually address the merits of eligibility challenges
- “The 20th Amendment: What if the president-elect fails to qualify?”
- “U.S. military officers demanding eligibility proof” by Bob Unruh, regarding which one plaintiff said, “In the worst case … it’s going to be revolution in the streets”
- “What is ‘quo warranto’”
- “Scalia: You need 4 votes for Obama eligibility case”
- “Ex-chief justice: ‘If he’s not a natural born citizen, he’s not qualified’” in which former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore weighs in on the issue
- “Was Obama born in Hawaii – or Kenya?” by Jerome R. Corsi, who interviews the private detective who investigated Honolulu hospitals claimed as Obama birthplace; also a report on eyewitnesses to Obama’s grandmother saying she witnessed his birth in Mombasa, Kenya
- “Kenyan ambassador: ‘I don’t know’ if Obama was born in U.S.” by Chelsea Schilling – a revealing follow-up to the on-air “gaffe” by African official about president’s birth
- “What congressmen say about Obama’s eligibility,” an extensive sampling of what lawmakers are telling constituents about where the president was born
- “Eligibility bill hits Congress” by Drew Zahn, detailing U.S. Rep. Bill Posey’s proposed law requiring candidates to show birth certificate – which would apply to Obama’s re-election
- “Congressman scorned for suggesting eligibility proof,” documenting media reaction to Rep. Bill Posey’s eligibility bill, including MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann who advises the congressman to “take the Reynolds Wrap off your head”
- “States reviewing ‘eligibility’ challenges,” detailing how Montana has tabled its plan while Oklahoma’s gets committee approval
- “California used to check presidential candidates’ qualifications”
- “Wikipedia scrubs Obama eligibility” by Aaron Klein, who documents how the very mention of citizenship issues is deleted in minutes and “offending” users banned
- “Judge ripped for using blog hearsay” by Bob Unruh, on the eligibility case lawyer who says he’s entitled to see Obama’s birth certificate during “discovery” process
- “Resolving Obama birth issue ‘once and for all’” by Leo C. Donofrio, in which the attorney proposes a solution to what he calls the “bottomless pit of pending litigation”
- “Does dual citizenship disqualify a candidate from being president?”
- “Chief justice accepts lawsuit docs, WND petition” by Drew Zahn, in which John Roberts agrees to read Obama filings and consider WorldNetDaily’s 330,000 online petition signers
- “Obama team threatens plaintiffs” by Alan Keyes, the former Reagan diplomat and presidential candidate who rallies all involved in the eligibility battle to stand firm
“To me, this is a historic issue of Whistleblower magazine,” says Farah. “I do not pretend to know where the information you are about to read will lead. But I do know that it is explosive, profoundly important and represents much more than the future of the Barack Obama administration. No less than our Constitution – the foundation of our national liberties and the rule of law in America – is at stake.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year for only $39.95, a $10 discount off the regular $49.95 price! In addition, you’ll receive a FREE copy of Brad O’Leary’s blockbuster that exposes the future blueprint of the Obama administration: “The Audacity of Deceit: Barack Obama’s War on American Values. “
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll pay only $74.95 – that’s a $10 discount off our already discounted two-year rate. Plus you get two free gifts: You’ll get Jerome Corsi’s No. 1 New York Times best seller, “The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality.” Plus you’ll receive the acclaimed DVD documentary, “A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation.”
These special free book/DVD offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).