Swings and misses
Editor’s note: Do you need something to smile about? Every day, WND selects the best joke offered up by readers and contributors to its Laughlines forum and brings it to you as the WND Joke of the Day. Here is today’s offering:
This is a new short form IRS document designed to simplify tax filing for anyone making up to $200,000 a year. The U.S. Government understands your needs and provides you with this short form in an effort to save your time (ensure increased compliance).
Fill out Section A completely by truthfully answering the questions.
Fill out Section B completely by filling in the spaces.
1. How much money do you have?________________
2. When can we come and pick it up? ______________
1. Full (current) Name: ___________
2. Address (including name of shelter if applicable) _______________
3. Date and place of birth (attach original copy of birth certificate – will be returned to you if we can find you.) ________
4. Present sexual preference ________________
5. Social Security and/or Identity number ________________
I swear that the information above is current and true. Should discrepances be found, I agree to be penalized to the full extent of all federal systems including the IRS and/or DHS, FBI, CIA, NEA, DEA, NSA etc.
Witness if mark is used to sign:
I_________________ testify this is the mark of the above named person and agree to all penalties should the above information be found untruthful.