He may be the most mysterious and secretive president in American history.
Though inexperienced and arguably unqualified for the presidency, he mesmerized the entire establishment press and more than half of voters, many regarding him nothing short of a political messiah. Though he can barely speak publicly without a teleprompter, he’s praised as a transcendent communicator. Though his voting record is extreme left, he portrays himself as a pragmatic centrist.
But beyond Obama’s political ideology, many Americans are troubled also by his strange personality attributes: He greatly exaggerates his achievements, expects constant praise and admiration, believes he’s special, doesn’t appear to concern himself with other people’s feelings, expresses disdain for those he feels are inferior, sets unrealistic goals, appears as tough-minded and unemotional, and other qualities – all of which are textbook symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Indeed, the word “narcissist” is increasingly being applied to America’s 44th president. Pulitzer prize-winning columnist and former psychiatrist Charles Krauthammer asks, “Does the narcissism of this man know no bounds?” Jack Kelly, journalist and former high-ranking Reagan administration Pentagon official, says: “The most dangerous thing about having a narcissist in a position of power is his unwillingness – perhaps his inability – to ever admit error. … Obama acknowledged the troop surge in Iraq has produced dramatic improvements, but said he still would oppose it.” Radio giant Rush Limbaugh said of Obama recently: “He’s supremely narcissistic … This is all about him. This has nothing to do with the country. It has nothing to do with our way of life. Every aspect of his presidency is about building him up, making him appear to be savior, messiah …”
Is the president of the United States indeed a narcissist, a condition psychology and psychiatry recognize as a serious personality disorder?
That’s the radioactive question the May issue of WND’s acclaimed Whistleblower takes on, titled “NARCISSIST IN CHIEF: Experts explain what makes Barack Obama tick.”
In “NARCISSIST IN CHIEF,” Whistleblower’s formidable team of experts – including psychiatrists, psychologists and astute political analysts – tackle this question, and in the process, serve up some stunning information and insights for readers.
“I think it’s critically important, now more than ever, to understand our president’s core beliefs and to realize that if we embrace them fully, we’ll be well on our way to becoming the U.S.S.A.,” says Brian Russell, Ph.D., a licensed psychologist, attorney and familiar national television pundit. And according to Lyle H. Rossiter Jr., M.D., a board certified psychiatrist who has diagnosed and treated mental disorders for more than 40 years, it’s not just Obama: America’s leadership ranks are full of people with serious psychological problems, declaring that “the modern liberal mind, its distorted perceptions and its destructive agenda are the product of disturbed personalities.”
“This is surely one of the most fascinating – and possibly most important – Whistleblower issues we’ve ever produced,” said David Kupelian, editor of Whistleblower and managing editor of WorldNetDaily. “Some of the articles, including the ones by narcissism expert Sam Vaknin, Ph.D., and forensic psychiatrist Lyle Rossiter, M.D., are nothing short of brilliant. They make it crystal clear for the reader exactly what’s going on inside the brains of those leading America today. This is definitely a paradigm-busting edition of Whistleblower.”
Issue highlights include:
- “Is Barack Obama crazy?” by Joseph Farah
- “American idolatry” by David Kupelian, on why experts believe we’re becoming a nation of egomaniacs
- “Psychobamanalysis” by Brian Russell, Ph.D., in which the well-known psychologist explains how Barack Obama thinks
- “Barack Obama: Narcissist or merely narcissistic?” by Sam Vaknin, Ph.D., a comprehensive expert look at how the president’s behavior matches many markers of the troubling disorder
- “New study: Narcissists crave power”
- “Poll: Obama beats Jesus as American ‘hero'” by Chelsea Schilling
- “Farrakhan on Obama: ‘The Messiah is absolutely speaking'” by Bob Unruh, on why the anti-Semitic Black Muslim leader says, “Barack has captured the youth” and will bring about “universal change”
- “Youth movements are bad news” by Dennis Prager, who explains why Obama’s powerful appeal to young people does not bode well
- “Understanding Obama’s cult of personality” by Ali Sina, in which the Iranian ex-Muslim author recalls similar widespread public ecstasy over the charismatic Ayatollah Khomeini
- “‘Disturbed personalities’ leading America today” by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D., in which the veteran forensic psychiatrist explains the psychodynamics of today’s radical liberal mind
- “The Obama Doctrine: ‘Don’t blame me'” by Ben Shapiro, on the dangers of a president being obsessed with his own greatness
- “Oratory – or hypnotic induction?” Some analysts claim Obama’s eloquence is augmented by hypnosis techniques
- “The strange roots of political correctness” by Reb Bradley, who explains how raising coddled, narcissistic kids leads naturally to PC madness
- “Liberalism is a mental disorder” by Michael Savage, in which the top radio talker invites confused Americans to “throw off their chains”
- “Thou shalt have no other gods before me” by Ellis Washington, in which the law prof highlights what he calls Obama’s “infantile, overarching, all-consuming sense of entitlement.”
Each monthly issue of Whistleblower, which many readers call “the world’s best newsmagazine,” focuses cover-to-cover on one crucial issue – usually an issue twisted beyond recognition or totally avoided by the establishment press. Whistleblower has recently adopted to a very attractive, glossy, color format.
“If you haven’t seen Whistleblower lately,” says Joseph Farah, editor and CEO of WorldNetDaily, “you have no idea what you’re missing. It’s not only powerful, it’s also beautiful. I urge all WND readers to subscribe to Whistleblower. It’s simply essential reading.”
SPECIAL OFFER! For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off the regular price (only $39.95 instead of $49.95), plus you receive the extraordinary book by Hilmar von Campe, “Defeating the Totalitarian Lie: A Former Hitler Youth Warns America.” Forced to join the Hitler Youth at age 10, von Campe was conscripted into the army at 18, later becoming a prisoner of war of the Communist Tito government staging a sensational escape crossing seven borders. The author is now an American patriot who understands as few others the close relationship between socialism and despotism.
ANOTHER SPECIAL OFFER! Subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll get $10 off the regular price (only $74.95 instead of $84.95), plus you’ll receive a free copy of “The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness” by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D. The author, a board-certified forensic psychiatrist who has testified as an expert in thousands of civil and criminal cases for four decades, makes a powerful clinical case that hardcore liberals are mentally ill.
These special free book offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).