On the concept
Editor’s note: Do you need something to smile about? Every day, WND selects the best joke offered up by readers and contributors to its Laughlines forum and brings it to you as the WND Joke of the Day. Here is today’s offering:
The economy is so bad…
- CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
- Gold diggers are marrying for love.
- Even people who were not hired by the Obama administration aren’t paying their taxes.
- Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
- Obama met with small businesses to discuss the Stimulus Package: GE, Pfeizer and Citigroup.
- McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
- Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.
- A truckload of Americans got caught sneaking into Mexico.
- The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
- Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.
- People in Africa are donating money to Americans.
- Mothers in Bangladesh are telling their kids, “finish your plate, do you know how many kids are starving in the U.S.?”
- Motel Six won’t leave the light on.
- The Mafia is laying off judges.
- And finally … Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Hey, neat…. the guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $3 trillion disappear.