9. W.W. II battle site
10. “Pitchfork Pat”
13. Oregon, to the U.S.: abbr.
14. “Wheel of Fortune” request: 2 wds.
15. Area of land
18. React as states to increasing federal powers?
19. Iconic president
22. What the average politician does with difficult questions
24. Shake up
28. Charles Carroll, Declaration of Independence signer, was originally of this nationality
29. Environmental-protection club
30. A Bobbsey twin
31. Republican candidate in the ’90s
33. Nineties Republican hero
35. Nancy Reagan, ___ Davis
36. Red-ink amount
37. U.S. flag name
2. Sixteen percent of this in the U.S. is now reportedly coming from the federal government
3. Free-market economist: 2 wds.
4. Iranian money
6. Bond doctor?
7. Billboard feature
8. Obama’s earlier profession
11. Peacekeeping body, supposedly: abbr.
12. Papa was one in Haiti
15. Liberal: hyph.
16. Tax revolts: 2 wds.
20. Market pessimist
21. Founding Father and political theorist Franklin
23. “To ___, with Love” (anti-racial-discrimination film)
24. Governor who tried to reject stimulus dollars
25. Second Amendment rights items
27. Vietnam satire: abbr.
29. Less fixated and crazy
30. Columbus’ transport
32. Starfleet Academy graduate: abbr.
Book, new film show prophecy fulfilled before our eyes
Jeff Knox explains how communist ideals converge in both Asia and U.S.
Election ruled unconstitutional by Mubarak-appointed judges
Electronic 'backdoor' could let outsiders sabotage U.S. systems, sites
Arrests of number of alleged drug cartel associates spark threat against U.S. tourists
Tehran says nabbed Israeli-linked suspects behind assassinations of nuclear experts
Teams should 'stay at home' if not prepared to participate without discrimination
7-month pregnant woman arrested, injected to deliver stillborn child
Iran, North Korea, Sudan rack up millions as Europeans 'buy phony reductions'
'It's not about the money. It's an issue of sovereignty'