7. Organization that caused the Great Depression, according to Bernanke
9. Small bill
10. Rep whose bill makes pro-government-insurance reps quit their own special health programs
11. Flimsy (of an excuse)
13. City transport
16. Poisonous influence in a group: 2 wds.
19. It says who you are: abbr.
20. Press rep responsible for finding the truth
23. Formerly known as
24. Vane direction: abbr.
25. Important press-liberty act enabling citizens to find out what the government is doing: abbr.
26. Famous right-wing commentator
29. Henry who predicted “a revolution before tomorrow morning” if U.S. finances were understood
32. Copacabana site
33. He said “I go with the principle that a public debt is a public curse”
36. Did this country recently have its election results tampered with?
40. Legal decisionmaker
41. One of the basic freedoms under the Constitution
2. Political meeting
3. Second Amendment subject
4. His bill to get the Federal Reserve audited may be being blocked by the Senate: 2 wds.
5. College major: abbr.
6. Dover’s state: abbr.
7. System that gives Congress special medical bonuses that they voted in for themselves: abbr.
8. Turned down
11. Choose for a position
12. Truckers’ radio type: abbr.
13. Reason to campaign
15. One: Sp.
17. Oldest independent country in Africa
20. Comedian Foxworthy
21. Single: prefix
22. Email subject-line start
24. He wrote “Black Belt Patriotism”
27. Investigation result
35. Compass direction: abbr.
37. Music player: abbr.
39. “… or not to ___”
Book, new film show prophecy fulfilled before our eyes
Jeff Knox explains how communist ideals converge in both Asia and U.S.
Election ruled unconstitutional by Mubarak-appointed judges
Electronic 'backdoor' could let outsiders sabotage U.S. systems, sites
Arrests of number of alleged drug cartel associates spark threat against U.S. tourists
Tehran says nabbed Israeli-linked suspects behind assassinations of nuclear experts
Teams should 'stay at home' if not prepared to participate without discrimination
7-month pregnant woman arrested, injected to deliver stillborn child
Iran, North Korea, Sudan rack up millions as Europeans 'buy phony reductions'
'It's not about the money. It's an issue of sovereignty'