8. Of high moral character
9. British ship enforcing trade regulations that was boarded and destroyed by patriots in 1772
11. Pen brand, with “Blanc”
13. Power of the state to take private property — sometimes without payment?: 2 wds.
16. Debatable points
18. Courageous individuals
19. Part of a machine
21. BBQ areas
23. Form of gold
27. Richmond locale: abbr.
30. He spearheaded the effort to repeal the Stamp Act
34. “West ___” (TV show)
36. Postal scale unit
38. Commandment number
39. Dictatorial rule, suppressing individual freedoms
1. One of the values emphasized by Glenn Beck’s D.C. project
2. What a politician should be: 2 wds.
3. Time of anticipation
4. Intolerant individuals
5. Bring back
6. “I won’t raise taxes”, e.g.?
7. Leonardo’s middle name?
11. St. Paul’s state: abbr.
14. Top management: colloq.
15. A turning point for slavery in U.S. history
17. In order that
20. U.K. part: abbr.
22. ___ around a question (avoid answering)
24. Coffee maker
25. Jet ___ (martial arts actor)
28. ___ Unser (Indy 500 champ)
30. TV news station where Glenn Beck is a host
31. Moscow on the Internet: symbol
33. Social closure: suffix
35. Mr. Nice ___
37. Alternative maker
Book, new film show prophecy fulfilled before our eyes
Jeff Knox explains how communist ideals converge in both Asia and U.S.
Election ruled unconstitutional by Mubarak-appointed judges
Electronic 'backdoor' could let outsiders sabotage U.S. systems, sites
Arrests of number of alleged drug cartel associates spark threat against U.S. tourists
Tehran says nabbed Israeli-linked suspects behind assassinations of nuclear experts
Teams should 'stay at home' if not prepared to participate without discrimination
7-month pregnant woman arrested, injected to deliver stillborn child
Iran, North Korea, Sudan rack up millions as Europeans 'buy phony reductions'
'It's not about the money. It's an issue of sovereignty'