And questions that are raised.
Editor’s note: Do you need something to smile about? Every day, WND selects the best joke offered up by readers and contributors to its Laughlines forum and brings it to you as the WND Joke of the Day. Here is today’s offering:
Obama’s health care plan will be:
- Written by a committee whose head says he doesn’t understand it,
- Passed by a Congress that hasn’t read it,
- Signed by a president who smokes,
- Funded by a treasury chief who did not pay his taxes,
- Overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and
- Financed by a country that is nearly broke.
What is wrong with this picture?
a great joke you want to share with the world? Write it up in the WND
Laughlines forum. Who knows? It might be selected as the WND Joke of
the Day – and your wildest dreams will come true.