Obama plans to make his 'fundamental transformation' irreversible – no matter who succeeds him
Editor’s note: In this new-and-improved version of WND’s crossword puzzle, you’ll find every clue on the right is hyperlinked to a recent WND page, where the answer to the clue can be found. Struggling to get the right solution? Or curious where the answer came from? Click on the clue, and a separate tab will open with the story our cruciverbalist used to craft this crossword. None of your progress on the puzzle will be lost, so you can come back and finish after you’ve read the article!
|written and edited by John J. Bulten
1. Government-owned clunker-maker, presumably government-propped?: 2 wds.
8. Move jobs offshore (with potentially eroding benefits)
13. “The Creature from Jekyll ___” (G. Edward Griffin’s term for the Fed)
1. Globaloney-manipulated, as by “cloud ships” or sulfur contrails
4. Like a U.S. House of Representatives with 1,761 members