|written and edited by John J. Bulten
1. Outraged excoriation, spat out at lying enemies (but not lying friends)
4. Terror-threat group (it wears shalwar camises rather than djellabas): hyph.
8. Punctured with holes throughout, possibly by scandals or bullets
18. Bubbling, seething and stirred-up (as languishing ObamaCare patients?)
1. Infection with a noxious agent that seeks to destroy one’s very lifeblood
2. Fort Hood terror Hasan, alleged murderer of 14 (Guy Fawkes Day 2009)
3. Like the amount of U.S. taxpayer funding for abortionists every day: hyph.
4. Contributes mathematically to an increasing casualty count: 2 wds.
5. A Guttmacher survey (it can be “gamed” by seeking pro-abort responses only)