Waiting in line
Editor’s note: Do you need something to smile about? Every day, WND selects the best joke offered up by readers and contributors to its Laughlines forum and brings it to you as the WND Joke of the Day. Here is today’s offering:
1. Tiger Woods is so rich he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.
2. What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.
3. Tiger Woods wasn’t seriously injured in the crash, but he’s still below par.
4. What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2:30 in the morning? They went clubbing.
5. Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.
6. Perhaps Tiger should be using a driver?
7. This is the first time Tiger’s ever failed to drive 300 yards.
8. Apparently, Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he’s ever had. So Gillette has dropped his contract.
9. After a wayward drive, Tiger Woods found water before nestling behind a tree.
10. Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife.