Obama plans to make his 'fundamental transformation' irreversible – no matter who succeeds him
|by Charlotte Susumi • edited by John J. Bulten
1. Slogan for putting a humiliating “great seal” upon patriot enemies?: 3 wds.
8. Like some activists during U.S. military operations in Vietnam (or Iraq)
9. Pertaining to one’s birth certificate (or certification)
10. “Obama wants to promote questions about his eligibility status”, e.g.
13. Democratic Leadership Committee chair Ford
14. Virginia suburb of Washington, D.C.
16. Made copies of iconic diagrams, such as for climate change (or evolution)
19. President Bashar of Syria
20. Marginalizing adjective used by moderates of conservatives (or liberals)
21. Virgil slogan re gradual loss of powers proper to individuals: 3 wds., Lat.
1. Increase in permafrost temperature noted by global warmers (or coolers)
2. Author and pastor Jim of “Meaning of Life”, “Megashift”, “Open Church”
3. Virgil slogan re epochal regime change enthroning Saturn and Apollo: 3 wds.
4. Lake ___, Calif. (Rick Warren’s Saddleback megachurch retreat)
5. Virgil slogan re Jupiter blessing work done in one’s audacity: 2 wds., Lat.
6. Contents of a cauldron preparing to receive the victim of a roast?: 2 wds.
7. Holding a “Taxed Enough Already” or “Where’s the Birth Certificate?” party
11. Government-created scarcity, as economists call it
12. “Modest” suggestion (as carbon taxes, car bans or Meatless Mondays)
15. How a narcissist assesses his job performance
17. With Claude or Bertrand, Haitian presidential name
18. Chairmanship, on a ship